2008 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My First New Car

2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

My First New Car
By Clayton E Tripp, Jr. on

2008 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned some 30 plus used cars and decided to treat myself to a new car. I read reviews and studied for 5 months.This car has been nothing but a dream to drive. No buyers remorse. I have driven 2000 miles in 30 days. Snow, Rain, dry, day, night. 4 cyl delivers great power but a little hungry on fuel. Blind spots. Set your mirrors well. Backing up tricky at first, my 2nd night I almost hit a tree. The transmission shifts so smooth & correctly. Handling awesome. Corners well. Road noise a bit higher than it should be but that's why they gave a great sound system. A little pricy but it's really a comfortable car and a great driving machine.

Favorite Features

Auto trans shifts nice. Uses reg fuel. Lots of power. Comfortable and warm heated seats. Stereo with subwoofer cool. XM radio even cooler. Stability control standard, haven't used it yet but nice to know it's there, car corners very well. Makes you feel like you are a better driver

Suggested Improvements

More soundproofing. Should be able to get better economy. Wind spoiler on moon roof should be standard equipment . Also all season floor mats, but maybe I am stretching.