Love the V6 6M coupe
By Apple47 on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
50 days of ownership, and I absolutely love to drive it. The V6 power is such a push-you-into-your-seat contrast to my previous 20 years in 4 cylinder Hondas. A lot of fun to drive. Engine acceleration growl is noticeable (and kinda cool) in the lower gears but not while cruising. Wind and road noise don't seem loud to me, nor completely bubble-quiet either. Black leather interior is very classy and plastic trim is nice. Nav system is handy for people like me that get lost easy, plus great for finding nearest gas stations, etc. Just wish it could show my iPod song details (and control it). Have had many compliments on the looks. My neighbor thought I had bought a Mercedes coupe
Favorite Features
Hands-free bluetooth phone connectivity. V6 MT Power (fun!). Stereo clarity. MP3 player connection. 18" alloy wheels. Aggressive front end. Blue ambient interior lighting option. Voice activated phone and nav controls.
Suggested Improvements
Wish it could interface with an iPod so it can be controlled and song details seen on the nav. Mixed driving MPG only averages 19.7 MPG so far. Could use an extra coin compartment.