Happy Customer
By Guy on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I just turned 25000 miles and had my car inspected. So far, brakes are fine as I had the dealer inspect them. The car has given me all that I wanted and if the rear brake problem does not rear its ugly head, I will be delighted with this vehicle. This cars handles very well and is extremely comfortable on long trips. Performance is good and highway gas mileage is around 32 mpg and 24 mpg city. No problems at all as yet, so to date, I am very satisfied. The road noise is higher than I would like, but it is strictly tire noise. Road surfaces affect the degree of noise there is. No wind or outside noises, only tire noise on particular surfaces, so I feel this issue has been overstated.
Favorite Features
Very comfortable, good handling and performance. I particularly like the exterior and interior style. Although there are many dash buttons, they are laid out very logically. No issue with me.
Suggested Improvements
A bit more sound insulation in the wheel wells to reduce tire/road surface noise. Barring any future brake issues, this is the only minor complaint I have.