Great all around car
By Juan on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I've had this car for about 5 months now and it's a pretty nice car. It has decent speed with a really smooth motor. I don't really feel the VCM kicking in for the most part, so I really don't mind it. Gas mileage has been a bit disappointing, but it has been improving. I've averaged about 23.5 mpg, but was expecting much better with the VCM technology. Ride and handling are great. I'm still getting use to the "bigness" of this vehicle as I still sometimes feel like it is just too big for a coupe. Nav has been very useful, but at times has trouble finding everyday stuff like a Costco. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the vehicle.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are all the tech stuff (NAV/Bluetooth) that come with the EX-L NAV. They never fail to impress the friends. BMW 6 series resemblance.
Suggested Improvements
I wish they could add paddle shifters to the V6 auto and it could also have a nicer shifter than the cheap plastic looking thing it has. They could also upgrade the auto transmission to a 6- speed. Common Honda, everyone else has made the switch!