2008 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Good... but could be better

2008 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX-L Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Good... but could be better
By MDMartin1 on

2008 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my car last year after an accident totaled my 2007 Nissan Altima coupe and can I just say I miss my Altima. : ( my family talked me into the car... Telling me how good the gas mileage is (not true... my Altima got better city) and how the features outnumber any car in its class. But the bottom line is the car's stereo system... it's just weird, if you don't have navigation some of the buttons are oddly placed (the tuner 2.5 in nob) the display under the speedometer could be more helpful (telling me how many miles / gallon I have, telling me how my speed affects my gas mileage... etc.). But I will say that it's larger than any other coupe I looked at. It's a good car... but it could be better.

I think that I really don't have a favorite feature... I like the display in the stereo system.

Re-arrange the stereo so that it can be more driver friendly. And air/heat vents in the back of the car. And an armrest in the middle of the back seat would be nice. I would love you for life if I could have push button start or remote start. Those are great selling features for girls (think safety).