Fun and Looks Nice
By jcross on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
This is my fourth Accord and Honda got most of it right. My 2008 190 HP EX-L Coupe is perfect for around town and short trips. The high end sound system is very good. Fit and finish and ergonomics are as you would expect from a Honda, very good. This Accord has more road noise than I like and the seats tend to be hard, unlike my other Accords. The V6 would be a better choice for folks that go on long road trips, have longer commutes or do allot of freeway driving. The rear brakes had to be serviced at 20k miles. Honda acknowledged that this was an issue and pro rated the fix. The Clear Coat may be an issue as it was on earlier Accords. Fuel mileage has been less than expected.
Favorite Features
The car is fun to drive and I like the overall look and design. The high end sound system is great even though all the buttons may turn some people off.
Suggested Improvements
Make the bluetooth hands free option available to those of us who don't want the Navigation System. Use softer or a memory foam in the seats. The seat belt placement makes it had to reach and secure the seat belt once your in the vehicle. Ditch the silly little spoiler on the V6 models.