Fly the Coupe
By BR549 on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I gave my 2000 Accord Coupe to my daughter with 196,000 on it and with only 200 miles on the 08 Coupe and I love it. It's the first car I bought sight unseen and no test drive. I knew I was going to get it when Honda first previewd the concept at the Detroit show in Jan. I was a bit apprehensive wrt the VCM and the new polished metal metalic color. The color is awesome looking good in all light environments, but especially at night. I'm surprised how much the VCM kicks in. I know I can milk mileage with my driving style and requirements. Going from 200 hp & 16" whells to 268 hp and 18" wheels is a huge difference in handling. Cockpit/Cabin looks great at night. Looking forward to it.
Favorite Features
Motor, 270 W stereo, Phat wheels, good brakes, the little blue light that lights the console at night. Best of all are the looks and thumbs up from surrounding drivers.
Suggested Improvements
Woofer makes the rear-view mirror vibrate the image, but it does it to the beat. The trunk is a little smaller making a scary moment when I thought my golf clubs wouldn't fit in. They fit in the width and not the length which is opposite of the 2000 Coupe. I couldn't rate anything but 10...