Excellent design, questionable quality.
By Derek on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
Bought my Accord in the fall 2009. Have since put on about 5000 miles, the car currently has about 26000 miles on it. I must say that I am really impressed with the design of the coupe (not sure if they fell asleep designing the sedan). The coupe looks awesome and I get lots of complements. I have owned 4 Hondas and I must say that every time I got a new one, the build quality has gradually got worse. First, door seal came off, then glove box started to rattle, I am watching the rear brakes closely now as many complaints there, rear brakes at 35% but front at 75% interesting. Today I heard new center console rattle. Car vibrates @ 60-70 mph. What happened to Honda quality?! Looks is not all.
Favorite Features
I love the XM radio, seats are ok despite several complaints of others. The interior is awesome and the design is outstanding. Love the way the car drives except the vibration at higher speed. When road is smooth everything is fine, no rattles then. Stereo is solid as well. Performance is adequate.
Suggested Improvements
HID lights, shame on you Honda to design great looking head lights but then spoiling it all by halogen. Please improve the quality!!!