2008 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Can't Wait to Sell It

2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Can't Wait to Sell It
By megake02 on

2008 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Our 1998 Accord Coupe was a better car - didn't need a repair until 185k. This car has proven to be reliable with nearly 80k on it (first set of brakes had to be replaced at 35k but second set it still fine at 45k). Changing lanes on the left side is downright scary due to very poor visibility and acceleration is poor. I live in congested NJ and you have to gun it to merge onto the highways and the 4 cyl doesn't cut it. The paint quality is also poor. I get the car hand washed monthly but I have two rust spots already. I see older dark colored Accords with faded paint and I am concerned The plan is to trade it in just before 100k so I can avoid replacing the timing belt and tires.

- So far, reliable and low maintenance - Sporty exterior

- Horrible head rests that dig into the back of my head. - Slow 4 cyl engine. My 1998 Accord 4 cyl had better acceleration. - Poor paint - chipping and peeling already. - Poor visibility.