2008 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Can't Go Wrong

2008 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Can't Go Wrong
By Chaski on

2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

So...I'm at the honda dealer getting my oil change and saw how nice the 08 coupe looked, what a beauty! So I traded in my 06 and got this one. Best buy ever!! I mean, it handles so well, turn radius actually got smaller, and not to mention how sexy this car looks. The V6 manual transmission is still fairly new to me and having to readjust from driving a V4. The coupe responds so well to acceleration, even at low rpms. Gears are a bit tricky but I've only had the car for a week, so im still learning her. But major complaints, it's definitely a very fun car to drive and handles smoothly. I can't wait to break her in and really test her.

Favorite Features

Blue tooth, hands free dialing. Navi is fairly intuitive. Aero kit installed by honda...18" wheels! The stereo has definitely been stepped up from previous models... incredible sound. leather feels nice and stepped up from previous models as well.

Suggested Improvements

iPod connection should be more advanced with better options. Volume control lacks something. Oh, and valve shut-off technology not available in 6-speed manual, what's up with that? Better mileage per gallon would be the result.