Can't believe it's a Honda!
By Jimmy G. on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
I've been driving pure sports cars for years (last one a 350Z and the one before that a twin-turbo RX7) and when Honda showed the new coupe in January 2007, I read all about it. I knew I had to have one, especially as the car has fwd and I've suffered through winter driving for years. Ordered my blue coupe in August and waited, waited. Finally in November the dealer traded for a car just like the one I wanted except it had a different color interior. Well, I fell in love with it and took it because I wanted it so badly. Boy, it sure didn't disappoint! This car sure isn't the run-of-the-mill Honda. My son owns a 2005 Accord Coupe with 4 cylinder and a 5-speed, and my car puts his to shame!
Favorite Features
Butter-smooth motor, super-quiet except when you really push it and the engine noise is very satisfying. Styling is awesome and the color really gets noticed, especially when it's clean. Love the heated seats, the telescoping steering wheel, the great stereo, the room in the back for my grandkids.
Suggested Improvements
Wish Honda would come out with the iPod link, but they say they're having problems and it's on hold. Michelin tires are not as grippy as I expected. Offer a wiper for the rear window. Wish the trunk carpeting was a little thicker. I know these are small items but it's hard to find many faults.