Buy this car!
By Buy this car on
2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
You are hearing from a previous 2005 Acura TL owner, so this Accord had a lot of living up to do. I sold my TL to try something new, a 2007 Volvo S80. Total piece of junk. It was in the shop so much that Volvo ended up making one of my monthly payments from me. So I unloaded the Volvo and was out car hunting when I came across the new Accord coupe. It was love at first site. I first purchased an 08" coupe 4 cylinder with cloth. But after a few weeks, it wasn't powerful enough, so I took it back and the dealer gave me a good deal and I got the V-6 EX-L. What an awesome car. Totally worth the extra $3k. You get a V-6, heated leather seats, XM, 18" rims. Buy this car, in the V- 6. You'll love it
Favorite Features
18" rims that look awesome. Aggressive front. Smooth, well laid out interior. 268hp V-6 that flies down the road. Total head turner. I get so many comments from people who don't even know what kind of car it is. The nighthawk black pearl is beautiful.
Suggested Improvements
I think it's time that Honda's have bi-xenon lights. It would make an already sharp looking car look even better! Had it on my Acura TL and loved them.