2008 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Buy this car!

2008 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Buy this car!
By Buy this car on

2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You are hearing from a previous 2005 Acura TL owner, so this Accord had a lot of living up to do. I sold my TL to try something new, a 2007 Volvo S80. Total piece of junk. It was in the shop so much that Volvo ended up making one of my monthly payments from me. So I unloaded the Volvo and was out car hunting when I came across the new Accord coupe. It was love at first site. I first purchased an 08" coupe 4 cylinder with cloth. But after a few weeks, it wasn't powerful enough, so I took it back and the dealer gave me a good deal and I got the V-6 EX-L. What an awesome car. Totally worth the extra $3k. You get a V-6, heated leather seats, XM, 18" rims. Buy this car, in the V- 6. You'll love it

18" rims that look awesome. Aggressive front. Smooth, well laid out interior. 268hp V-6 that flies down the road. Total head turner. I get so many comments from people who don't even know what kind of car it is. The nighthawk black pearl is beautiful.

I think it's time that Honda's have bi-xenon lights. It would make an already sharp looking car look even better! Had it on my Acura TL and loved them.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review