2008 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Amazingly Perfect

2008 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Amazingly Perfect
By Chris on

2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

What can I say about this car, it is simply the best car purchase I've ever made. Was looking for something fun, fast, comfortable and practical and got it all with this car. Honda has stepped the Accord Coupe into a new market. I was torn between this car and the 350Z but chose the Honda for cheaper ownership costs and better practicality. I could not be happier with the performance and ride of this car. I'm worried I'm going to put too many miles on it but I just want to drive it all the time!!! Did I mention is looks absolutely beautiful in Belize Blue! I told my friends I bought an Accord, when the saw it first time none of them believed that it was an Accord. You'll love it!

Power! Buttery smooth engine coupled with a perfectly downshifting 6 speed make for a fun ride! Truly a great looking car. High quality leather and modern looking interior. Handles like a dream, especially for front wheel drive. Love the steering feel. I can't say enough about this car.

Not many... Audio system could be better, but I'm used to really high end after-market systems. Also, as you can imagine 268hp and front wheel drive make for some traction problems. The meaty Michelin's do a decent job though.