2008 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Speed bumps
By cpacomp on 11/08/07 19:24 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Got a great deal on the Honda Lease Very dissapointed in the ride. Each bump in the road seems like a speed bump. Front end shocks just not making it.

Love my new Accord
By A on 11/07/07 09:35 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just purchased 08 Accord EX-L w/ Navi for just over invoice. Got lots of quotes from other dealers before I got the price I wanted. Love everything about the car and can only hope my wife lets me drive it more often.

Sweet Car
By Nomad on 11/06/07 15:46 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The EX 6 has a quiet ride with great response from its powerful engine. Handling is impressive for a large vehicle, not much body lean. Controls in the center console feel cluttered until becoming fimiliar. The audio sound is very dissappointing in the EX. Fit and finish is excellent. Road view front, side, and rear are very good. Braking has been very good but haven't tested it on wet pavement. Overall this is a great car.

Driver's seat and Handling
By E.D. on 11/06/07 09:55 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The car is a good value. It has all the bells and whistles of a more expensive Acura:bluetooth, great stereo w/big base and subwoffer, ipod input,attractive interior styling, especially the swooping curves in lower dasboard. Power is good, but I wish the maximum torque would happen at a lower RPM. Seems to handle a little rough at higher speeds, although feels relatively stable. Maybe M&S tires are the problem. Ride is a little bumpy given the stiff (or extra stiff) suspension. I prefer a smoother ride. Driver's seat doesn't lower enough. Feels like your stomach is pushed forward. Sides of upper seat tend to curve your shoulders forward. So, some upper back pain between shoulder blades.

Terrific First Impression
By fosterphx on 11/04/07 20:42 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent redesign, a leading edge product in this price range. Ride quality is excellent and steering is precise. 5 speed transmission much improved compared to my 02 Accord. Wind and road noise well controlled. The exterior design is attractive and is a pleasant departure from previous conservative versions. So far my satisfaction is 10/10

One of the best
By Hank Jr on 11/04/07 11:07 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the the 5th Honda in my family, the 1st being an '86 Civic, '94 Accord(mine), '03 Oddy(pop), '06 CR-V(moms), and now '08 Accord(mine.) I must say this is a huge improvement than it predecessor that i test drove. The 190hp high output engine sometimes seems a bit too much power. Fit and finish is great. I always wanna drive it...but I gotta watch it, gotta get the most outta that Honda warranty. Seats are comfortable for long trips.

My First Auto Purchase
By K_2the_AblaM on 11/01/07 14:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I want to first say that I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and couldn't ask for a better looking/performing car for the price range. I commute about 20 miles to work each way and the V6 gives me more than enough power and kick to pass with ease. The suspension feels tighter than that of a camry, and the car handles very well considering its larger size. Aestetically, the car's new redesign is off the charts. The front end is mean, along with the chrome accents on the handles and the dual exhaust that separates the V6 from the I4. Dash is very convinient despite reviews. This car looks elegant with the chrome, yet dashing and sporty. A-OK in my book

Great bang for the buck!
By houndog37 on 11/01/07 10:44 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Test drove the Altima and the Accord the same day. There was no contest. The Accord won hands down in the first 2 minutes of the drive. I'm 6'0" and had plenty of room in all seating areas. Liked the arrangement of instrumentation on the dash. Exterior looks much more expensive than what you pay for. Engine has a gracious amount of power for a 4 cyl. It's not a 6 cyl so don't compare it to one. Interior noise is very minimal. The overall handling is very impressive. You definitely can't go wrong with this car. As always, another great piece of work from Honda. I couldn't be happier if I'd spent twice the amount of money.

Broken Climate Control at the 10th day
By dc on 11/01/07 06:34 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought a new 08 Accord LX-P on 10/20/2007. I've been buying Toyota for the last 20 years and was excited about switching to Honda. Weather turned cold this week, so I turned on the heater in the car Monday morning. The heater shut itself off after running for a minute. It stayed shut off for about 20 minutes and came up running again on Monday morning. Tuesday morning there was no heat and the fan was not running for the entire day morning. When I took the car to the dealer for service, the heater worked again. It seems like the heater and fan only work when the outdoor temperature is warn. I will not buy a 1st model year car again.

Exceeds Expectations
By Warren C. on 10/30/07 19:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For 22 years I have said to myself, "I really ought to buy an Accord", but instead I have spent my time driving expensive European cars. Great to drive, but expensive to purchase and maintain. Well, the 2008 Accord pushed me over the edge. Not only is it well made and enjoyable to drive, it actually compares to much more expensive cars. The doors make that German car "thunk" when you close them. The suspension feels sophisticated and is smooth on the open road, handles bumps without harshness, and easily handles canyon curves. The interior is first rate. The nav system is impressive. The stereo sounds great. The car is quiet. It even gets great mileage with the V6. There is lots of room.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.