2008 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
08 Accord EX-L V6
By JTC on 10/16/07 09:47 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever purchased. I have had several people ask me what model BMW it was. The ride is very comfortable. The variable cylinder management is smooth and flawless.

Fabulous!
By mamavm on 10/16/07 09:38 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I picked up my new Accord EX V-6 Sedan four days ago, so I don't have feedback yet on reliability or long- term quality. But, it is fabulous to drive. It's comfortable, interior features are well thought out, there's a lot of hp under the hood and simply glides down the road. This is the "funnest" car I have ever owned. Prior to this purchase, I test drove every 4-dr sedan, from economy to luxury. This Accord has no close competitors. I'm hopeful that as time passes it proves its long-term reliability and mpg reputation. So far, so good.

Quality
By D.Reta on 10/15/07 21:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Honda and the best so far. They just keep getting better and better. A little pricer that before, but I guess everything is. Quality is top of the line.

2008 Accord, what a car!
By mcpdjohn on 10/14/07 09:06 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I spent a long, long time researching and reviewing the cars available to meet my needs of a family sedan. I considered many makes and models, both foreign and domestic. Based on my particular needs and taste, the 08 Accord won hands down. I have had the car for only 3 days and driven it about 200 miles. It is a truly remarkable vehicle. The V6 is so smooth and powerful, with no perceptible change as the motor switches back and forth between running on 6, 4, or 3 cylinders. The ride and handling are outstanding. The ivory leather interior is outstanding. The dash is very impressive with the burl wood trim. The quality is so high, I haven't heard one squeak or rattle. I love it!

I like my Accord
By jans57 on 10/12/07 11:02 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nice, quiet ride with lots of zip. Love the dark red color. No problems yet after 700 miles. This is my 4th Honda Accord and it is the best of the bunch. Styling is great, love the extra room.

As Close To Perfection As Possible
By KUMARSYNC on 10/11/07 23:30 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was shopping for a nice fuel efficient midsize and looked at Camry, Altima, and Accord. The super-large 08 Accord was a no-brainer. It seems to be inspired by the $53k Acura RL w/it's massive size and well placed and engineered controls. I can't think of a single bad thing to say about this car. It handles excellent, has a rump shaken sound system, plenty of power even from it's I-4 and looks to die for. This car is worth every penny and more.

Can't Get The Smile Off My Face
By dpmeersman on 10/09/07 03:51 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I considered many vehicles; test drove a few and "settled" on the Accord EX-L V6. Is it a pure drivers or enthusiast car? No, it's not. Instead it just offers a very solid feel, more then competent acceleration, tons of very comfortable space, great sounding audio, decent fuel economy and handles more Germanic then Japanese. It brings a smile when I look at it parked, and the smile only widens as I move down the road. Visually appealing, great tactile feel from all that you touch in the cabin, and if your right foot develops an attitude, you'll find both what’s under the hood and all the chassis components more then up to the task of keeping that smile in place.

Nice as a BMW 3 Series
By mhunt2000 on 10/08/07 07:01 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 2008 Honda Accord V6 this past weekend. As a previous BMW owner i was extremely impressed with Honda's finished product. The new Accord shares some design cues with BMW on the sides, trunk, and front headlights. The fit and finish are top- notch, and the performance is good as well. I dont think im going to miss my BMW.

Everything I expected
By Econ1 on 10/05/07 18:06 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After 12 years of a BMW 3-series convertible, I looked for something with the same excellent driving characteristics and handling. I do not drive 10/10ths, but enjoy responsive handling and a decent compromise between comfort and firmness. This is it. 3-series BMWs have very little, if anything, to offer for someone like me over this car. It has great cornering, excellent acceleration, and a great interior. I personally love the exterior styling - YMMV. I expected to miss the touch screen navi that we've had for 4 years on our Acuras, but I'm even happier with the new model -- seems to do a much better job of speech recognition than our 2006 MDX. I couldn't be happier with it.

Impressed
By Bug4 on 10/05/07 13:16 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Picked up my silver EX-L with black leather and a spoiler last weekend. I love it! I'm a fan of the exterior styling, but what most impresses me is the interior and the way the car drives. The interior's design, looks and quality have grown on me since I first drove the car. The automatic transmission is smooth and very predictable. I hate auto trannys, but think I'm going to be able to live with this one. I love the responsiveness of the throttle. The car's handling is very competent and even a little sporty when you push it. After looking at almost every car on the market under $35k, I think this is the best bang for the buck - certainly not perfect-but a very nice car for the money!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.