Used 2008 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 619 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2008 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Awesome sedan
By dean

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great forum by Edmunds. Just got an Accord and no regret at all. I trade down from 2006 Acura RL and 2004 G35 Infiniti because of the Ga$ prices. I looked at Maxima almost bought one then again ga$ prices. I am glad I did because this ride is nice for 1/2 the price of RL. I like the interior space, dash-board, and a very functional cabin. I only have 200 miles on it thus far, so no complaints here. Just what I expected from a 4cyn. car and much more in style and craftsmanship. Way to go Honda!

Exterior, interior designs, fuel economy

270 watts premium stereo could sound a bit better. Invest in Bose or Infiniti

Beware Dimming Headlights
By JCLARO

2008 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After having the car for 1 week I drove fro an extended period at night. The headlights and taillights flicker every 30 or so seconds when the A/C kicks in at all speeds. Not only is this very annoying but also dangerous due possible road rage from drivers thinking you are flashing them or from a trucker passing you thinking that it's clear by the flicker from the headlights not to mention problems associated with the taillights flickering. Called Dealership and while they are helpful Honda says that this is normal even though they are working on a fix. Honda has been aware of this and still no fix they say it's "normal" because all the 4cyl do this.

Exterior style and interior room

Headlights that do not flicker, better interior quality, more like a cheap car than a Honda

great car
By jim stevenson

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the second Honda Accord I have owned and I have had the best all around service from these cars. I will not buy anything else.

sound system, tires, wheels

none

Awesome ride
By Louis

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Awesome car, couldn't be happier with my purchase. Gets great gas mileage, I mostly drive city and I am currently receiving 25.5 mpg. Have the car a short time and have received many complements. Would buy this car over and over again!

Everything!

Nothing

Awesome ride EX-L V6 5AT
By Fz6biker

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This Car is a Pleasure to drive from day 1. I have the diamond white pearl which is awesome with the tan interior. I just love the VCM makes the car give great mileage. It's the roomiest Accord I have ever had. Its the most comfortable Accord I have had. I have only one complaint that is the Road noise that I get from this and all the accords I have owned since 1997.

VCM, 270 watt 8 speaker audio system w/ 6 cd changer, VSA

The car has a pretty big blind spot on the rear passenger side. ROAD NOISE Honda are you listening.