2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Beauty To Drive
By BZ on 12/09/07 15:33 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I walked into the Honda dealership to buy the V6 model of the Accord. I saw the 4 cylinder and took a test drive, a really nice drive although could be a little quiter. I picked up one right from the showroom floor, this was a beauty I could not pass up. Definitely fun to drive.

Awesome Vehicle!
By NAVI on 12/08/07 19:21 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My last three vehicles were purchased brand new and this was my first Honda and definitely will not be my last! Wow, what a car! I have the 2.4l engine and find it has plenty of speed for me. The car handles great, is a blast to drive, and is getting the gas mileage as advertised. The interior is appealing and the exterior is total eye candy! I love my 08 Accord Coupe!

Great Choice for Family & Fun
By eyc51k on 12/08/07 11:28 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love the car all around. Comfort is great for my six foot 215 lbs. Stereo rocks. Handles great with solid quick response. Mileage is great considering the size and the power more than enough. Excellent visibility. I drive a 140 miles daily and this car make it a pleasure. My only negative-- I don’t really like the electronic mirror because I have sensitive eyes. I was told by Honda service it can’t be replaced because of wiring harness. I opted for fog lights which are costly, my only extra along with mud flaps.

Awesome Ride
By Ammoguy on 11/30/07 14:06 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was initially looking at the Mazda 6, but when I got into the new Accord I couldn't get back into the Mazda. This car responds right away when you tell it what to do. The ride is comfortable and relatively quiet. The looks are excellent. People didn't think much of it when I said I was getting the new Accord until they saw it.

Great Value
By Akif T on 11/24/07 08:01 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have an Audi A6 and Jetta. Jetta was my commute car but after 165K, decided for a equivalent fun commute car. The V6 is great, amazing stereo, navigation is outstanding. It has enough room to fit a car seat and have two people comfortable in the back. The only drawback is that my car vibrates at around +60mph. I will be taking it back to the dealer - dont know if it is wheels or engine. The ride is not smooth - the main purpose I bought the V6 was for a comfortable ride and to avoid frequent trips to dealership for fixes and repairs. Will have to wait and see how Honda service measures up against the Audi and VW which were very dissapointing. All in all, we love the V6 with Navi

My first Accord
By fdisk on 11/21/07 09:47 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My dad has the 2007 V6 and my 4 cyl rides just as smooth if not better than his! The design in this car is brilliant all around, very comfortable seats, drive-by-wire makes steering so smooth you'll think you are controlling the car with your mind. Safety features are top notch. I was researching new cars for months, the '08 Accord always came out on top, once I test drove it I signed the papers right away. This car feels like an Acura with a Honda badge on it. Definitely looks and feels like a car worth more money than what you will pay for it.

New Honda Loyalist
By RRoss95350 on 11/20/07 18:03 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am a first time Honda owner, but I think that this will definitely not be my last. There are other vehicles out there that offer more economy, or power, or more comfort (usually at a much higher price point). But the Accord seems to be a perfect meld of all these facets, without sacrificing anything in the process. It has a great power to economy ratio, the leather seating and interior controls are functional, easy to use and comfortable. Trunk space is more than adequate, and the new exterior styling is just what this car needed to really pop. I purchased the EX-L Coupe 2.4L and at 30 miles per gallon, my wallet thanks me as well!

Close to perfection
By mikeneb on 11/20/07 12:47 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is such a great car! The 4 cylinder is adequate for my needs and the fuel economy is superior. This car looks and feels like an Acura. Nobody believes it's just a Honda Accord. Only issue would be there is no way to control your iPod for the console. Wish that was an option.

What a Difference
By MAV on 11/15/07 13:00 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car exceeded our expectations. Who would have thought it could be this sporty? Neighbors envy it, our friends thought it was awesome. Lots of looks and comments from people. Our teen wants one.

Terrific First Impression
By fosterphx on 11/04/07 20:42 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent redesign, a leading edge product in this price range. Ride quality is excellent and steering is precise. 5 speed transmission much improved compared to my 02 Accord. Wind and road noise well controlled. The exterior design is attractive and is a pleasant departure from previous conservative versions. So far my satisfaction is 10/10

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.