2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Amazing car!
By Jim on 02/05/08 14:41 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my Belize Blue 2008 Accord Coupe V6 6-speed with navigation for nearly 3 weeks. All I can say - what an amazing car! Nothing but excellent ratings (except for gas milage, which should improve as the car breaks in). The Accord couple is great fun to drive, especially with the 6-speed manual transmission. If this car was any faster, it would be scary! I traded a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS V6 5-speed manual, and there is no comparison. I would highly recommend this car to anyone - and if you like to drive a "sports car", get the V6 6- speed. Navigation system and Bluetooth are very functional. I have received many compliments from strangers on my Accord!

So Far, So Good
By Vcaserta on 02/05/08 13:38 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my EX-L V-6 Coupe on 2/1/08 and then had to take a road trip. The interior is plenty spacious and once I mastered all the controls and settings, they were easy enough to operate. This is replacing a very nice '05 Altima SE V-6 sedan, which had a lot of space I didn't use. The Honda's steering is much nice than the Altima, the turning radius is much smaller. Handling is excellent; body roll almost imperceptible, braking nice and stout, acceleration strong and steady. The trunk is more than sufficient for duffel bags, groceries, etc, although I wish I had the optional cargo net as things do slide around a lot. I have had several people ask me what kind of car it is already!

Awesome Ride
By Vidro on 02/04/08 09:52 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Not looking to purchase a Honda I came across the Accord Coupe and I had to have it. The looks, ride, and quality are second to none. I highly recommend the Accord Coupe to anyone looking to buy a new car considering fuel economy.

Fits the bill
By carzzy on 02/02/08 09:35 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I was looking for a mid size coupe with style, performance and all season traction capability. I was also looking at a price that would not murder my budget. I found all this with the new for '08 Honda Accord EXL V6 MT Coupe! The car is roomy inside, comfortable, handles and performs great and is fun to drive. I have also received many "thumbs ups" from enthusiastic onlookers.

Honda's Homerun
By PharmD on 02/01/08 11:43 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Styling in and out is fantastic, and the v-6 performance is all one would hope for and more. Can get close to epa with cruise on highway. Handles brilliantly on all surfaces without any complaints. Had to emergency pass on freeway, went from 65 to 90 in a flash with superior handling without as much as a shake or rattle.

Buy this car!
By Buy this car on 01/30/08 20:34 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You are hearing from a previous 2005 Acura TL owner, so this Accord had a lot of living up to do. I sold my TL to try something new, a 2007 Volvo S80. Total piece of junk. It was in the shop so much that Volvo ended up making one of my monthly payments from me. So I unloaded the Volvo and was out car hunting when I came across the new Accord coupe. It was love at first site. I first purchased an 08" coupe 4 cylinder with cloth. But after a few weeks, it wasn't powerful enough, so I took it back and the dealer gave me a good deal and I got the V-6 EX-L. What an awesome car. Totally worth the extra $3k. You get a V-6, heated leather seats, XM, 18" rims. Buy this car, in the V- 6. You'll love it

Best Value Buy
By wvu_phillies on 01/29/08 18:44 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Being a new graduate and starting my new job, my primary goal was to get a new car. Initially, I was planning to get a luxury sedan, however the payments are way too high. I decided to go with a Honda Accord Coupe LX-S because I got an amazing deal, reliability, and looks. I couldn't have asked for a better car. Although it lacks the power and acceleration that luxury cars offer, it is still an amazing vehicle. The handling is real tight and going from 50 MPH to 70 MPH is where the fun begins. When stopping at a red light, other motorist stare at the car probably trying to guess what kind of car it is. IMO the front looks similar to the Lexus IS250 and the side of the car looks like a G37.

Overall Good Buy
By Brandon on 01/29/08 12:24 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Driven about 2500 miles so far. Very Stable on the highway. Really have to step on it in the city, as it is a heavy car. It feels safe though. Handling is not as quick as you would want it due to its weight. Mileage is decent around 24-27. I enjoy driving it everyday. Few problems the inside door handle holder is loose. It pops out when you pull the door handle. Also if you have the dealer installed tire pressure tire valve caps, take them off as some of them were leaking air from the tires and this car already has tire pressure monitoring so you dont need it. I wish the lower gears would change faster and not rev so much all the time. I also wish they had heated mirrors with LX-S.

Love it
By cojlucas on 01/25/08 20:13 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my Accord 2 weeks ago and am very happy with my decision. This is my 4th Accord and was considering the switch to the Acura TL. I decided I wanted one more coupe and am glad I did. I got the EX-L in Belize Blue and opted for all the extras: spoiler, fog lights, mud flaps, and tinted windows. This car looks great! The interior is very similar to that of the TL, but for about $7k less. I traded my '04 EX-L for this one, yet there a few things I miss like the electro-illuminescent gauges. My biggest fear is that of the other drivers and the amount of door dings I always get on my cars and this car doesnt seem much stronger. The passenger seat rattles, but other than that..nice car

Amazingly Perfect
By Chris on 01/13/08 14:39 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

What can I say about this car, it is simply the best car purchase I've ever made. Was looking for something fun, fast, comfortable and practical and got it all with this car. Honda has stepped the Accord Coupe into a new market. I was torn between this car and the 350Z but chose the Honda for cheaper ownership costs and better practicality. I could not be happier with the performance and ride of this car. I'm worried I'm going to put too many miles on it but I just want to drive it all the time!!! Did I mention is looks absolutely beautiful in Belize Blue! I told my friends I bought an Accord, when the saw it first time none of them believed that it was an Accord. You'll love it!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.