2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Blue Streak
By Blue Streak on 03/01/08 18:31 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a Great Car!! Had it for 2 weeks. Great comfort in the Accord. Plenty of zip!! Awesome mileage 22 in town!! Great fit and finish. Haven't really pushed it yet, but fun to drive! I have had no issues. Unless you count getting rear ended 2 days ago (ugh!! didn't even have my new plates yet). New bumper on the way!! Color is great and have had several compliments already. Quiet with a great ride. Awesome stereo!! Plenty of room in the back for our 14 year old daughter and her two friends. Based on first two weeks everyone should buy one. Wanted a 6 speed, but impossible to find. Traded in a premium gas guzzling/problem plagued 2004 RX8. It was fun to drive but too many problems.

Great Value, Great Car
By Ritche Josh on 03/01/08 00:30 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded my 08 Mazda Cx7 which was a Lemon for an 08 Honda Accord Coupe EX 4cyl AT. I had my Accord for 3 weeks now and I super love it. This is my first Honda and Im amazed of the quality and value for my money. My family and friends love the car too. It's a head turner..

Great Coupe
By JAVAD on 02/29/08 11:00 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded my 2006 Lexus IS250 for a 2008 Acoord coupe I4. Boy no regrets at all. I see some frustradted people here who are not that happy with the new Accord. It is all in your head if you belive that your car is fun, you will feel that. I love my coupe inside and out, great looks and very responsive engine for a four cylinder. And great gas mileage averaging 28.5 on regular gas. Easy to get in and out on the back seat. Very comfortable ride compared to my Lexus. I would recommend anybody shopping for a new car. Great car, looks and plan to keep it for a long time( I have cahnged 6 cars in 5 years)

Can't Go Wrong
By Chaski on 02/26/08 14:18 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

So...I'm at the honda dealer getting my oil change and saw how nice the 08 coupe looked, what a beauty! So I traded in my 06 and got this one. Best buy ever!! I mean, it handles so well, turn radius actually got smaller, and not to mention how sexy this car looks. The V6 manual transmission is still fairly new to me and having to readjust from driving a V4. The coupe responds so well to acceleration, even at low rpms. Gears are a bit tricky but I've only had the car for a week, so im still learning her. But major complaints, it's definitely a very fun car to drive and handles smoothly. I can't wait to break her in and really test her.

Simply Unbelievable!
By Mr. Ed on 02/21/08 17:35 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought nighthawk black metallic, what a head turner. Most lookers cannot believe it's a Honda. Faster than my previous 324i and takes off like a rocket and handles like a dream. Traded 2004 EX-L V6 4 dr also a great car but cannot compete with this beauty. High Honda quality interior materials, great stereo, and loaded with every option you could think of.

My 2008 Honda Accord Lemon
By Dennis Spitzer on 02/18/08 21:54 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my fourth Honda in December.I traded in my 2006 Se 4 door Accord.Boy do I regret that.I am having problems with the passenger side seat track,pealing paint on the rear bumper,Horrible Upholstery on the drivers side,and the major thing is an Major electrical problem with the Headlights and taillights flickering and dimming when you use the a/c and the cooling fans kick on and off.The dash lights and radio go in and out also with this problem.The 2008 Accord is a danger to the road....am a Handicapped citizen and basically Honda does not care about their faulty products.

Excellent Car!!!
By Pleasant on 02/09/08 06:20 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am a previous Acura TSX owner. Before that I had an 04 Honda accord coupe. I just knew when I got my TSX I was never going to get another Honda again, until i saw the 08 Accord coupe. Got it 11/07. I totally love it!! The new body style is off the hook!! I catch people looking to see what kind of car it is all the time. I had the chrome door handles installed to give it an extra kick as I did not want to pay the extra for the V-6. The inside is much bigger than the 04 coupe and the TSX. Totally stands out. Can't wait until the summer time to let the windows down and open the moonroof!! I love my new coupe!!!

Awesome
By Vidro on 02/08/08 09:27 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After nine days driving this car, the experience has surpassed the expectations. The only way to describe my experiences is just plain AWESOME. This car is turns heads everywhere I drive like an expensive luxury car

Love the V6 6M coupe
By Apple47 on 02/06/08 18:15 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

50 days of ownership, and I absolutely love to drive it. The V6 power is such a push-you-into-your-seat contrast to my previous 20 years in 4 cylinder Hondas. A lot of fun to drive. Engine acceleration growl is noticeable (and kinda cool) in the lower gears but not while cruising. Wind and road noise don't seem loud to me, nor completely bubble-quiet either. Black leather interior is very classy and plastic trim is nice. Nav system is handy for people like me that get lost easy, plus great for finding nearest gas stations, etc. Just wish it could show my iPod song details (and control it). Have had many compliments on the looks. My neighbor thought I had bought a Mercedes coupe

A few little quirks
By George m on 02/06/08 16:16 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have certainly enjoyed driving my new Accord coupe. The few areas where I have been a little disappointed is in the fuel economy. I have been babying the gas pedal for the first 1000 miles, but I'm still averaging about 21-22 mpg. Some of that is likely atributed to warming the car up for about 4 to 5 minutes on cold mornings. Also, about 60% of my driving is on local roads. However, my old Audi A4(4cyl turbo) would average 26-27mpg driving the same routes (but driving a bit more agressively). My cd changer also makes some noise every few minutes as if it's changing cd's (even when the audio system is turned off). My overall experience is possitive, but I expected a little better.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.