2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Not the Honda you remember
By pesci on 06/17/13 06:07 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Avoid this model. I came off a 2005 honda civic. Best car I have ever owned. Not a problem at 117k miles and still on original brakes. So where to begin with this car? I bought this over priced junk with 30k miles on it. Traded it with 97k miles. 1. Brakes went out right away. . 2. Battery went out at 70k miles. 3. Vinyl on center and door panel armrest bubbled, split 4. Seats feel like wood. 5. Interior rattles excessive 6. Glovebox defective on all models 7. Chrome peeled off brand new oem steering wheel emblem. 8. Bushing wore out of shifter very quickly

Maybe A Lemon?
By Matt on 03/18/08 13:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Since leasing my accord in Oct: 1: it broke down in December - had to replace the overhead cams, fuel injectors, battery and a few other things 2: in Feb I discover there is an oil leak 3: in Feb I feel a vibration when driving - have a rim & tire replaced and all tires balanced. Honda didn't have the specs to do a front end alignment and told me to wait 4: I meet with an arbitrator who then gets the car aligned - still vibrating 5: the car averages less then 20MPG in a good week. Sometimes as low as 17 6: I'm waiting to see what goes next?

Awesome Vehicle!
By NAVI on 12/08/07 19:21 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My last three vehicles were purchased brand new and this was my first Honda and definitely will not be my last! Wow, what a car! I have the 2.4l engine and find it has plenty of speed for me. The car handles great, is a blast to drive, and is getting the gas mileage as advertised. The interior is appealing and the exterior is total eye candy! I love my 08 Accord Coupe!

What a Difference
By MAV on 11/15/07 13:00 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car exceeded our expectations. Who would have thought it could be this sporty? Neighbors envy it, our friends thought it was awesome. Lots of looks and comments from people. Our teen wants one.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.