2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Excellent design, questionable quality.
By Derek on 01/12/10 21:39 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my Accord in the fall 2009. Have since put on about 5000 miles, the car currently has about 26000 miles on it. I must say that I am really impressed with the design of the coupe (not sure if they fell asleep designing the sedan). The coupe looks awesome and I get lots of complements. I have owned 4 Hondas and I must say that every time I got a new one, the build quality has gradually got worse. First, door seal came off, then glove box started to rattle, I am watching the rear brakes closely now as many complaints there, rear brakes at 35% but front at 75% interesting. Today I heard new center console rattle. Car vibrates @ 60-70 mph. What happened to Honda quality?! Looks is not all.

Best car ever owned
By rickmoitoza on 07/01/09 16:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just got back from a 3000 mile road trip from California to Sandpoint Idaho. The Honda was very comfortable to drive and averaged 32.5 miles per gallon. I have the v6 - manual sticker said 25 hwy, 22 in town... I get 27 in town. This car is the best I have ever owned.

Accord LX-E
By Wayne on 09/20/08 19:26 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Beautiful car, got one of the first cars at the dealer when they came out. Very happy with the car enjoy the ride and performance. I am having early wear on the brake, shimmy at 60 mph with 20K miles on the car. Possible design issue, dealer reviewing. Mileage is disappointing.

The coupe should have worn an Acura badge
By GilTibo on 08/09/08 16:33 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

OK, compared to some cars, it may seem underpowered, but the reward comes at the fuel pump. Fun is still a standard feature with the Manual Transmission. Absolutely no regrets here. Got my Acura CL without the high price...

i love my Accord!
By Ramona on 06/17/08 14:27 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded my 2002 ford focus in for a Honda Accord Coupe. This car is GREAT! Everything is perfect. I just put it on the highway this weekend and its performance was amazing! I'm loving it :)

Excellent Car!!!
By Pleasant on 02/09/08 06:20 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am a previous Acura TSX owner. Before that I had an 04 Honda accord coupe. I just knew when I got my TSX I was never going to get another Honda again, until i saw the 08 Accord coupe. Got it 11/07. I totally love it!! The new body style is off the hook!! I catch people looking to see what kind of car it is all the time. I had the chrome door handles installed to give it an extra kick as I did not want to pay the extra for the V-6. The inside is much bigger than the 04 coupe and the TSX. Totally stands out. Can't wait until the summer time to let the windows down and open the moonroof!! I love my new coupe!!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.