Used 2008 Honda Accord LX-S Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Nice Car With Minor Flaws
By Mike

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2008 Accord LX-S 2Door in January of 2008. The car is very sharp looking and has some nice size to it for a 2 door. There is an abundance of headroom without the sunroof, which I love. The 190-hp 2.4 is semi-quick, and good for daily driving. I have have had some problems fixed under warranty: 1. Trunk was misaligned from factory (fixed under warranty), 2. Tail lights were rubbing where they meet rear quarter panels causing paint chipping (fixed under warranty) 3. Trunk lid sometimes "clunks" when opening the car (not fixed yet). Gas mileage is OK, averaging about 23-24 city - 31 highway normal driving, I don't drive fast, but I don't drive slow either.

Exterior design, smoothness of engine and transmission, driver and passenger room.

ROAD NOISE is absolutely terrible in this car, the automotive editorials are right, I never took them seriously. You literally hear every single tiny rock kick up in your wheel wheels. Honda should use more sound deadening, and thicker carpet.

Awesome
By Vidro

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After nine days driving this car, the experience has surpassed the expectations. The only way to describe my experiences is just plain AWESOME. This car is turns heads everywhere I drive like an expensive luxury car

Everything works well together.

Nothing.

Awesome Ride
By Vidro

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Not looking to purchase a Honda I came across the Accord Coupe and I had to have it. The looks, ride, and quality are second to none. I highly recommend the Accord Coupe to anyone looking to buy a new car considering fuel economy.

Looks and workmanship.

Stereo system.

2008 Honda Accord Coupe 2.4L 5M
By jseejr

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have shopped around for months now, and nothing has been more attractive and financially appealing as my new Honda Accord coupe. I love the styling of it, it looks like a mix between an Acura TL and a BMW 3 series. It's fun to drive, and gets great gas mileage. I couldnt have asked for a better car.

6 disc in dash changer stock and steering wheel controls for audio system. All stockl! Gas mileage, overall styling, great car!

None. They knocked it out of the park with this car