2008 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Nice Car With Minor Flaws
By Mike on 03/15/09 11:09 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2008 Accord LX-S 2Door in January of 2008. The car is very sharp looking and has some nice size to it for a 2 door. There is an abundance of headroom without the sunroof, which I love. The 190-hp 2.4 is semi-quick, and good for daily driving. I have have had some problems fixed under warranty: 1. Trunk was misaligned from factory (fixed under warranty), 2. Tail lights were rubbing where they meet rear quarter panels causing paint chipping (fixed under warranty) 3. Trunk lid sometimes "clunks" when opening the car (not fixed yet). Gas mileage is OK, averaging about 23-24 city - 31 highway normal driving, I don't drive fast, but I don't drive slow either.

Awesome
By Vidro on 02/08/08 09:27 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After nine days driving this car, the experience has surpassed the expectations. The only way to describe my experiences is just plain AWESOME. This car is turns heads everywhere I drive like an expensive luxury car

Awesome Ride
By Vidro on 02/04/08 09:52 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Not looking to purchase a Honda I came across the Accord Coupe and I had to have it. The looks, ride, and quality are second to none. I highly recommend the Accord Coupe to anyone looking to buy a new car considering fuel economy.

2008 Honda Accord Coupe 2.4L 5M
By jseejr on 12/30/07 09:56 AM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have shopped around for months now, and nothing has been more attractive and financially appealing as my new Honda Accord coupe. I love the styling of it, it looks like a mix between an Acura TL and a BMW 3 series. It's fun to drive, and gets great gas mileage. I couldnt have asked for a better car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.