2008 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Never again...
By Elijah on 03/14/10 21:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My first and last Honda. Rear brake job after 9 months - $180. Seats are most uncomfortable - after 1.5 years of ownership still trying to find a comfortable position. Exterior and interior design is sub par at best. Fuel efficiency is horrible - fill up every 7-9 days - $45 - driving to and from work and school. I am not quite sure what I was thinking when I bought this vehicle. Disappointed. Frustrated. Cannot wait to get rid of.

Not completely satisfied
By lumbmas on 12/10/09 22:40 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

-Good: a powerful 4cyl engine makes for a fun drive. Great mileage for such a heavy vehicle. Very spacious trunk and interior seating. Comfortable for a long drive, although lumbar support is a tad too excessive. Aggressive exterior styling (specifically the front). -Bad: rear brakes gave out at 30,000km, and, as I near 60k, another change seems imminent - very disappointing. Sunroof and windows open all on their own when car is PARKED and OFF - Honda couldn't diagnose the problem. Batteries in the remote entry died within the first few months of ownership. Overall a good vehicle, but does not live up to the legendary Honda reputation for quality and reliability.

Simply 10s across the BOARD!
By Bossn Up on 04/24/09 05:37 AM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Accord is the best car that I have ever had, RELIABLE, POWERFUL, CLASSY all bundled in one package. I will always be a Honda buyer but the way this car is still holding up I wont need a car for years and year to come! I have driven the car 10 months since I purchased BRAND NEW and EVERYTHING still works like the day it did when first purchased NEW, simply flawless. I had to have an EX with the Manual Trans. Fun to drive, very peppy through each gear and the clutch is very sensitive so you can barely touch it and go threw each gear. THANKS HONDA FOR MY ACCORD, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Plenty of room!
By Eicherts4 on 02/14/09 18:05 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a little over 6'1" and my Accord has tons of room! Very comfortable drive, holds the road very nicely and a blast to drive. Like every car there are things I would like to see changed but overall you can't beat the quality of a Honda. It has a lot of pep, really moves for a 4cylinder! You wont find a better car for the price.

Great car compared to Camry
By bob on 11/20/08 21:54 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had 2 Toyota Camrys and changing to the Accord, it's a great positive change. First better handling. Suspension is harder and the stability control made the car very fun to drive. Assisted brake is better than the Camry. More room. 2 big suitcases + 3 small ones when taking family from airport (we were 5). I can't even believe it can fit them all. Concerning some issues: road noise. I'm quite sensitive to noise and of course the noise canceling system is helping. Good point: it happens only time to time. The seat is slightly hard. I have to pull on the head rest and then it's ok. The 190 hp is there when needed. No regret compare to the Camry LE. MPG: 29 mpg mixed for the last 6000 miles!

Great car!
By David on 03/31/08 16:47 PM (PDT)

2008 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Started looking at sedans after a Pilot I've had for 3 years. Wanted something with better handling and gas mileage. I also drove the Camry but they did not offer a higher-output 4 cylinder than the Accord. The EX has a tighter suspension and handling feel than the Camry. Overall a terrific car, one I hope to keep for 5+ years.

Loyal Owner
By Mel on 12/27/07 19:19 PM (PST)

2008 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first experience purchasing a honda. I am very impressed with the vehicle. The exterior looks very simular to the BMW body. Very spacious, outstanding features. Smooth ride. I am sold on Honda.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.