Used 2008 Honda Accord LX Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2008 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

I LOVE MY HONDA
By faithann straub

2008 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my Honda. It's so roomy and just looks great on the outside. It's extremely reliable. Great car overall. You won't regret getting this car!

2008 Honda Accord
By Linda

2008 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My problem is the $1000.00 maintenance requirement (not covered by the warrantee) at 100,000 miles. Something about a timing belt. Other than that it has been a great car.

Rear brakes
By ml

2008 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great car but rear brakes went after one year! I called the dealer and they would not cover it. My mechanic could not believe the brakes had to be replaced. He actually bet me money it was not my brakes, he lost!

Style

Brakes! Also difficult to turn off the child locks. Still can't figure it out!

2008 Honda Accord LX
By Frog

2008 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Accord for 7 months, just about 9,400 miles. I love it! I have had NO problems with it. I haven't had any back pain from the seats, maybe these people exceed the seat weight limit? My lights aren't flickering and there is no rattling. I don't think the engine is loud but that can be a matter of opinion. My basis for comparison were Hondas, Nissans and Toyotas all of which I have owned over the years.

Well built interior and exterior design. Gas MPG good. Safety features are great.

I can see why people may want a 60/40 split back seat, though I don't care.

So far, so good
By keith graham

2008 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Seems to be more roomier than a cambry, but not as sharp looking. Rides with comfort and motor will pick up if you need it. I purchased this vehicle with a lot of research comparing. We got 32 mpg on the highway the next day after we purchase it. It has enough room for me, my wife and my 18 year old son to go on a short trip. I am 6 foot, 225 lbs and I rode in the back seat some and had enough room. I hope I can get a few more mpg after the car breaks in some. The only for sure complaint I have is the seats seems to hurt my back after I drove for a period of time, this may be because I am use to my silverado truck with leather bucket seats. A big person may want to think of this when shopping.

Gas mileage even before the car is broken in good (32 mpg highway) then mixed city and highway (200 miles highway) and (200 miles in town and city) 26.7 mpg! Smooth ride and a family of 4 can go places.car looks pretty sharp inside I think even for being the bottom style

Not sure about the seats comfort , I may be just getting old. Wished it had a direction compass device and temp.outside reading outside. But really overall; so far so good--glad I got it