Used 2008 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 778 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2008 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

2008 Honda Accorda, automatic trans.
By JC

2008 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My car is used daily. Serviced at regular intervals. I have the 2.4 litre four cylinder engine. As a realtor, most of my business is conducted within the local county I reside in. I've read many negative reviews regarding the brake wear. My rear brake pads have been replaced at 36,000 mile intervals. This may be due to the small size of the brake pad design. The front brake pads are original and now have 93,000+ miles. There are blind spots to sides, so caution entering highways and changing lanes. Small after market mirrors are avilable to help. A very reliable and economical car. As with any car, preventative maintenance is important. "Be kind to your car and your car will be kind to you". I recommend the Honda Accord. Fuel economy 22-24 mpg local/33-35 mpg hwy.

I LOVE MY HONDA
By faithann straub

2008 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my Honda. It's so roomy and just looks great on the outside. It's extremely reliable. Great car overall. You won't regret getting this car!

Good Value
By Fred Kovalyak

2008 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just Broke in

2008 Honda Accord V6
By Denise

2008 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It handles great and still looks great. Everything still works except the keyless entry quit working a year or so ago. It uses a little oil and about 1/2 qrt. needs to be added every 2-3 weeks. Car still runs great. Over all, I'm not impressed with Honda Corp.'s customer support but the car is good.

Better than older Accords but worse also.
By Ron Gaskin

2008 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Not the same as a late 1990s Honda Accord. I do not think this cat will get to 200000 as easily or cheaply as my 1997 Honda Accord sedan 4 cyl/ manual trans car,