2007 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Really disappointed

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

2007 Honda Accord

LX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Really disappointed
By Billy on

2007 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We were very excited about our first Honda. Words cannot express how disappointed I am with the car and with the dealership. The rear windows in the car have not worked properly since the night we got it home, dealership has replaced everything except the window pane itself and we are still having problems with it. The car makes a loud whining noise when moving in reverse, dealer claims it's just regular brake noise. Fuel economy is great, but the quality of this car is awful. As soon as my head is above water I'm going back to Toyota. A lot of my friends love their Accords, I think I just got a bad apple, which unfortunately tarnishes my entire image of Honda. Will never buy another.

Fuel economy is amazing, just went on our second road trip and got 35 mpg hwy. Average 29 in the city. Car is also very comfortable on long trips.

Rear windows haven't worked properly since we bought the car, whining noise when in reverse. Cloth on the seats is awful, literally have to take a lint brush to them. Also cloth on console and arm rest on door already showing wear after 3 months.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review