2007 Honda Accord Consumer Review: So far so good

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

So far so good
By Jason on

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Overall i love the car! It has great pickup and a smooth ride. A few things I've noticed. The AC pulls on the engine a little and you can actually tell a difference in performance with the AC on verses off. I notice it more when going from a complete stop to start or basically going from traffic light to traffic light. Sometimes you can feel it jumping a little when it's changing gears. It's funny because i have friends with an 06 and 05 model and they all say theirs performs in similar ways. So maybe its just a Honda thing. Its my first front wheel drive vehicle. Love how the car feels and I've gotten lots of compliments on it.

Back lit instrument panel. Stereo system. It's not Bose but it sounds almost as good to me. I've actually had people think its a Bose system when in the car.

Automatic sunroof "one touch switch" and auto door locks. Take off the auto air fan on "high speed" when you turn the AC on. The first thing i do is turn it down. Auto windows up with key remote, if you can put them down, you should be able to put them back up!