2007 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Great Everyday Driver

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Great Everyday Driver
By NatureGuy on

2007 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car meets my daily driving needs perfectly. It is an unassuming but well designed car, with sleek, simple lines and a practical, comfortable, quiet interior. The best feature of this car is the ride. I don't expect sports car performance from an Accord, but this little gem comes pretty close. I do a lot of mountain driving, and handling is sharp and crisp, no problems parking or navigating narrow streets. This car excels as a commuter car, a grocery getter and a weekend road trip car. I have a Jeep for my serious adventure driving, so I don't expect the Honda to be anything it's not. Good MPG is a plus, and every time I drive my 16 mpg Wrangler I appreciate the Accord more.

Leather seats, sunroof, simple gauges, sharp handling, very low maintenance, fuel economy, clean lines.

Well, it is a 4 year old model, so this is a bit of a mute point. I will say that the rear end on this model looks a lot better than the bulky "junk in the trunk" newer Accords!