Nice Car.
By kwoods2 on
2007 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Bought this car used with 40,00 miles on it. Traded in Bucik Rainier V-8 so naturally the gas mileage is improved. I will say that it is somewhat hard to achieve 30+ mpg because the engine is so big (2.4) You really have to have a light foot and let the transmission do they work. Seats are super comfy and the sound system is spectacular. The ipod issue is annoying. It's somewhat fun to drive because it is rather light so cornering is fun, but it's no BMW. My favorite thing is how reliable and easy to own this car is. Honda have really developed a solid car. Not a problem yet for me. Glad I got this instead of Audi A4 because of the reliability. Thanks Honda!
Favorite Features
Great stereo. Amazingly comfortable seats. Able to get good MPG. A/C is very good as well as heater. Extremely solid QUIET and reliable. Great Car.
Suggested Improvements
After 50,000 miles I don't know if it's expected but there is a major rattle out of the passenger door. If you don't have the stereo on it is extremely annoying and will drive you crazy. Not much else needs to be changed! Good job Honda!