My 2007 Accord 2DR 4cyl EXL
By Lewis on
2007 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
This is my first non GM or Ford car. I was so impressed by my son's 2005 Accord sedan I test drove a 2007 two door coupe and love the ride and wood accents on the interior. The 4 cylinder has plenty of pep, averages 26 mpg city/highway mix (31 mpg on the highway at 70 mph on a recent 1100 mile trip) and the transmission doesn't search for gears like the 2007 Camry I test drove. This car is Lexus quiet inside, even at highway speeds. I am 6 ft 4 and have plenty of room in this car and the seats are sooo comfortable. Fit and finish on this car is EXCELLENT. 10,567 miles and not even a minor problem yet. The XM radio came with the car & I didn't want it, but after 6 months I love it.
Favorite Features
Quietness, comfort of the seats, wood interior accents, handling and suspension, build quality, XM radio, great 4 cylinder performance at a real world 26 mpg, and of course the sunroof!
Suggested Improvements
Wish the car came standard with the rear spoiler for the 4 cylinder, purchased the body side molding online and put them on myself (car should come with these to prevent dings), I would have bought the 6 cylinder but wanted the wood trim the 4 had over the metal interior trim in the 6 cyl.