2007 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Delighted Honda Owner!

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Value Package Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Delighted Honda Owner!
By luckyresorts on

2007 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this dream machine 2 days ago and am in love with it! The VP has a numerous amount of features. I paid $15K with only 15,000 super low miles! Driving this car is like being on a cloud. The handling is very good, no road noise, which some owners said is common in this year Accord. When I drove it the first night on my way home, the suspension seemed a bit firm and rough, then a day or so later felt much more soft and comfortable. I'm disappointed the car has no VP logo on the trunk. Very strange. Plenty of power and very smooth shifting. The ride is so quiet, it's unbelievable. I'm so happy with my car and recommended it to anyone looking to find forever reliability!!!

Plenty of interior and trunk space, layout of safety (6 airbags) features, crystal clear sound system (including cd player), color of interior/exterior, 4 cup holders, great mpg (24/34), tons of interior lighting, security system, remote keyless entry, super smooth ride, superb reliability, driver seat height feature, and everything else!!!

Uncomfortable seats. Too hard. No "VP" emblem/logo on trunk. Nothing else. Can't improve upon perfection!!!