Battery Pack Failure at 90K!
By bchristianmdd on
2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)
I picked up this car with 67K miles for $16,000. Fuel economy scrapes 40 MPG doing 65mph. My batteries have failed and were replaced under my extended warranty I purchased from the dealer. $2,700 to replace batteries with no warranty! I have also had a navigation button replaced and a transmission switch repaired under warranty. This car is a phenomenal value. Powerful, super efficient, roomy, quiet, loaded with tech, & visually appealing. The Apple/Honda designed iPod interface is a terrible design. A warranty is a must to much technology to possibly fail. Modern Honda achieve comparable fuel economy with no hybrid price tag. As why this car is no longer produced.
Favorite Features
Heated seats, navigation, IMA system, mud flaps, remote start, sun roof
Suggested Improvements
The only feature lacking is the iPod/music device integration. Kinda odd for a car with so much technology in 2007. The solution from Apple is a poor design that will cost $200 plus installation plus and adapter. The Apple/Honda integration kit does not accept other devices and does not allow complete control of your music which is absurd considering the price.