Bang for the buck
By Walker Boh on
2007 Honda Accord Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I traded a 1998 Civic EX for this, so I LOVE the seats- even after 18 hours of driving. Cloth seats may be more comfortable than the leather ones. Love that this car does NOT stand out, especially given my long break-in history. Motor is perfect: Smooth, powerful, and upper 20's in mixed driving. I feel a shudder from 1st to 2nd when the car is warmed up and vibration in tires from 45-65 when temps are 60 or below. The former appears to be caused by a TSB that my dealer says only applies to 03-05 Accords, and I'm guessing the flat spots reported on another reviewer's tires may be what I have on mine. If I can fix the former and confirm cause on the latter I'll keep her. I LOVE that motor!!
Favorite Features
MOTOR!! double wishbone; sleeper appearance; quality interior look, feel and layout; daytime running lights; Honda roof racks (extra but nice); sweet exhaust note
Suggested Improvements
Bigger rotors (easy enough to replace, though); higher threshold for grade logic (?) engine breaking; better mechanics at the dealerships; more low end torque; different tires which are quieter and less prone to flat spots.