2007 Honda Accord Consumer Review: A lotta bang for the buck.

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX-L V-6 Coupe (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

A lotta bang for the buck.
By William on

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my new EX V6 Navi for about 3 weeks and it's doing okay. My previous car was an IS 300 so this is a big difference in sizing and quality. I knew that there would be a new model in 2008 so I decided to save a lil cash on the highest model available now. I'm very happy with my purchase. Can't go wrong with this car. It has every single option available. Comfortable for long trips or during the daily grind on the LA freeways. What? No memory seats? Awww man...

V6 engine. Navigation system. Voice command system. Luxurious leather seats. Steering wheel mounted audio controls. Sliding armrest. Heated side mirrors. Heated seats.

An iPod adapter would be nice. Blind spots on this car are horrible. HID headlights. Powerseats for the passenger. Memory seats. Sun-visors and moon-roof cover feel really really cheap. More horsepower would be great too. There should be a RWD model too.