2007 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews 8

2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Disappointed in gas mileage
By kshoshy on 09/06/08 21:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle because all the reports said Honda and Toyota have the best crash rating and best gas mileage. I am very disappointed. I do all city driving and I'm getting between 17 and 19 in the city. The service dept. ran a test for me but, their road test was a combo of city and highway. The test gave me a rating of 20.5. All the reports said I would get 21-23 in the city and 31 on the highway. I got better gas mileage on my 6 cylinder Nissan. In addition to the gas problem the car tires are louder than usual. I had it checked out and apparently that's just how they are. I am an unhappy consumer.

The best car for this price
By Terry on 09/02/08 13:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car exactly a year ago, so it's a time to write a review. This is an excellent car for this price. There is no one feature from VP-to-LX differences I really miss. I believe it was a mistake for Honda to drop a budget style for the new Accord lineup. Hope they will have one for 2010. BTH, we have also 2007 V6 in the household - don't buy V6, the relatively small difference in acceleration doesn't worth paying extra money.

Worst new car to the date
By dimasin on 08/25/08 07:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We bought Honda after having small intermittent problems with our Saab 9- 5. Oh boy we were wrong about this "value" jump! I just trusted to BS reviews of majority of people who drove Fords and GM in the past. Although some can say Saab is another GM product, it was quite impressive for something based on Opel chassis. Anyhow, here is a short list of Honda quality problems: 1) Rattle in both front door attributable to TSB in Feb 2008 Service News Article, 2) Shaking, scraping and pulsating front brakes (fixed under warranty - warped front rotors), 3) Tires out balance (fixed under warranty), flat-spotting is something I will have to live with on this car, 4) Scratched cheap plastic panels.

Happy i bought it
By Dick on 08/24/08 09:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This my first foreign car. I bought the car because of the raves about Honda quality and reliability. I chose the Se auto. V-6 because it had what i wanted in a car without all the frills. The car is everything i thought it would be,and more.

Great Family Sedan!
By Matt on 08/18/08 07:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

We traded our 06 MB C-230 for the 2007 EX-L V6 and couldn't be happier. The MB was in the shop almost every other month. The Accord has been absolutely maintenance free, other than oil changes. The performance is terrific, and I much prefer the styling of this one to the new 08's - like most everyone else too! The only issue we've noticed is when the transmission downshifts during normal braking (@ around 30 mi/hr) it causes the car to lurch (it feels like the driver tapped the brakes hard) for a brief sec. If this is the worse that we experience, we're extremely happy. I previously had a 2003 EX-L V6 and the leather began to deteriorate after only 1 yr, hopefully this will hold up better.

i love it
By My favorite car on 08/15/08 20:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Well, I used to own many kinds of cars, that include 6 of them is Honda. In my own experience I would not own anything else beside Honda. Yes I heard all kinds of complained about gas, noise, performance so on, so what you expect the car under 30 grand. But my car very special, leather w/nav, dvd, premium sound w/6disc changers, 6 speed manual v6 with 245 hp, and 4 doors. Please note this : if you want a better gas mileage on your car that depend on how you drive it.

Good Car except brakes skid
By ananymous on 08/14/08 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

#1: The car doesn't seem to stop/ skids , when brakes applied over road bumps. It's a little frightening when it does that. No problem driving in the winter though (may be because I drive slowly). #2: 2007 model accord doesn't has a auxiliary port.

Great Value
By jedo97 on 08/10/08 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car for those on a budget. I have the V6 Special Edition, nice big 17" wheels, steering wheel controls and 6 disc Cd player. Ride is slightly firm because of bigger wheels, but trade off is excellent steering feel, superlative road feedback and above average acceleration. If you're like me and love to drive, then no other car in this segment fits the bill. Nothing could touch it for finish, reliability, sporty nature and good looks. The Camry doesn't look this good and definitely isn't sporty in driving dynamics. This car loves the backroads and twisties and the brakes are excellent. I don't agree with Edmund's rating for the brakes.

Lives up to its expectations!
By sam on 07/29/08 23:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda ever.. I just got a certified used Accord 07 after trading in my Dodge Intrepid. The best part I love about this car is the fuel economy. I just got an average of 27 mpg on my first tank with about 30% highway -70% city. I think that's awesome!! The Leather Seats are comfortable and I kinda like the factory installed stereo too! MMS also works great and shows the life of your engine oil so one less thing to worry. Love the LED tail lights. Actually if you think about it 06-07 models are unique relative to other accords since there will be only two years of such cars on road unlike the other models.

Great Buy
By Angie on 07/07/08 08:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This was my first Honda and I was not disappointed. Reliable, spacious with a smooth ride. I get complements every where I go. In fact three of my friends went out and bought one because they enjoyed mine so much.