2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Don't Lose The Race NOW!
By DL on 03/19/09 07:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

5th accord 4 cyl. Owned since 1991. Gas mileage great, Cruise set at 75, got 34 mpg on 800 mile trip, after 6500 mile break-in. But some quality issues never had on older Accords - brake rotors shake and brake fade on long steep hills. Even with leather option, seats comfort in front is terrible even on 100 mile trip. I am a serious car collector and insist on quality and reliability, the reason I have been with Honda all these yrs. But Honda is starting to lower their standards, the very thing that put them on top. This is the first time I have ever had reason to question the build quality of this brand car. Honda, stop the bleeding! What a great business model, save this product!

Steer Away from 2007 Honda Accord
By Tim on 03/12/09 05:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

18 months after purchasing our 2007 Accord LX, the front-end began vibrating during braking. We took the car in, being that it was still under warranty, and were told that the rotors needed to be turned--the brake pads were fine. Of course, the rotors are not covered under the warranty. I have been told by the dealership, including the general manager, that it is not uncommon for rotors to need turning within 2 years or 30,000 miles. That is absurd, especially given the manner in which the car has been driven. It is obvious that Honda used inferior quality rotors on this vehicle. I wonder what other parts are defective?

Sleeper sedan - 2nd review
By maxdriver on 02/08/09 16:24 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second review. I now have 31k miles on my Accord. This has been an outstanding value for me. I do about 20K business miles per year in the Accord. If I am not in a rush, I try to cruise at 65 MPH on the highway and when I do, I get about 32 mpg. The car has been totally without problems so far. All I've done for maintenance is oil changes. Third gear is a minor irritation, as it will pop out of gear when the car is cold and I'm not careful with the shift action. The engine is a work of art, with a high redline and plenty of torque! I added an iPod connection and fog lights to the original package. TL sway bars and auto dimming mirror are next. Great car!

Serves me well
By gws on 01/30/09 08:03 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Everything on this car works as advertised. I get about 25 mpg driving mostly in the city. All the goodies work including the voice activation system. The A/C went bad at 3 months and it took two dealers four tries to fix it but all under warranty. My 8th Honda and I'll continue to buy as long as the quality holds up. I find it very comfortable but I do very little long distance driving as some of the other reviewers. The tires are a bit noisy but I think that is a Michelin problem. I'll try another brand when the time comes. The OEM tires have 22000 miles and still look new.

Sexy and reliable, all in one package
By Dave on 01/28/09 12:17 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

As a family sedan, the Honda Accord is legendary - it's reliable, practical, powerful. It has outstanding engineering and ergonomics, and everything is just exactly where it should be. The coupe puts it all in a sleek, sexy package that gives up very little in the compromise - in other words, it's still got a usable back seat and a real trunk, unlike most sport coupes. Honda also builds some of the best and smoothest engines and manual transmissions out there, something that goes very under appreciated, mostly because of the Accord sedan's family image. And the navi is intuitive and easy to use. Oh, and the gas mileage is great, especially for a V6.

Solid Car but low resale
By Jeremy on 01/06/09 17:00 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Rides great, ridiculous mpg, I get 32 mpg to work and back. Going 70 mph on cruise I get 38. :) Nice smooth clutch, unlike the old flimsy Honda clutches. The only thing wrong with the stereo is that you need to replace the speakers and it will sound great for under $100. If it ever gets wrecked I'll be safe and I'll get another one, just not the new body.

I love my Honda
By Bruce of SC on 01/02/09 19:26 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my Accord for 2 years and I have not had any trouble with it. The four cylinder engine performs very well. I am glad I did not get the six. The only shortcoming I have found is in the rain, a cracked window allows a lot of water to drip in. It usually ends up on the window controls.

Not for long trips
By rick on 12/01/08 09:59 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second accord. They are good cars. Never had reliability issues but I only drive hem for a couple years (lease). Only complaint with this 2007 is the seats. I'm 6'1 225 lbs and I find the seats very uncomfortable after a couple hours on a road trip. I never mentioned this complaint to my wife. She took the car on a 5 hour road trip and when she returned she complained that the seats are uncomfortable. I had to laugh because she is 5'7 115 lbs. My lease is up in a couple months. I will be taking a break from Honda and looking for a bigger vehicle with more comfort.

2007 Accord SE
By Dani on 11/11/08 14:07 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second accord, the first was a 5-speed and I REALLY miss that, however this car is SO comfortable and have not had a single problem with it in 2 years. I love my Honda!

Good Car - Terrible Seats
By Zzzooom on 11/08/08 11:21 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Had the car a year: Loved the economical operation, the room, the dash layout and the BEST navigation system on the market. HOWEVER, the drivers seat was terribly uncomfortable on the upper back and the leather seats were hard. I actually hated to drive the car because of the seat comfort. Resisted selling the car, but when the front brake rotors has to be resurfaces three times due to warping (under warranty) i decided to sell it. Very mixed emotions when selling however, in retrospect, it was the only choice. I HATED the seats!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.