2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Serves me well
By gws on 01/30/09 08:03 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Everything on this car works as advertised. I get about 25 mpg driving mostly in the city. All the goodies work including the voice activation system. The A/C went bad at 3 months and it took two dealers four tries to fix it but all under warranty. My 8th Honda and I'll continue to buy as long as the quality holds up. I find it very comfortable but I do very little long distance driving as some of the other reviewers. The tires are a bit noisy but I think that is a Michelin problem. I'll try another brand when the time comes. The OEM tires have 22000 miles and still look new.

Solid Car but low resale
By Jeremy on 01/06/09 17:00 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Rides great, ridiculous mpg, I get 32 mpg to work and back. Going 70 mph on cruise I get 38. :) Nice smooth clutch, unlike the old flimsy Honda clutches. The only thing wrong with the stereo is that you need to replace the speakers and it will sound great for under $100. If it ever gets wrecked I'll be safe and I'll get another one, just not the new body.

I love my Honda
By Bruce of SC on 01/02/09 19:26 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my Accord for 2 years and I have not had any trouble with it. The four cylinder engine performs very well. I am glad I did not get the six. The only shortcoming I have found is in the rain, a cracked window allows a lot of water to drip in. It usually ends up on the window controls.

Not for long trips
By rick on 12/01/08 09:59 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second accord. They are good cars. Never had reliability issues but I only drive hem for a couple years (lease). Only complaint with this 2007 is the seats. I'm 6'1 225 lbs and I find the seats very uncomfortable after a couple hours on a road trip. I never mentioned this complaint to my wife. She took the car on a 5 hour road trip and when she returned she complained that the seats are uncomfortable. I had to laugh because she is 5'7 115 lbs. My lease is up in a couple months. I will be taking a break from Honda and looking for a bigger vehicle with more comfort.

2007 Accord SE
By Dani on 11/11/08 14:07 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second accord, the first was a 5-speed and I REALLY miss that, however this car is SO comfortable and have not had a single problem with it in 2 years. I love my Honda!

Good Car - Terrible Seats
By Zzzooom on 11/08/08 11:21 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Had the car a year: Loved the economical operation, the room, the dash layout and the BEST navigation system on the market. HOWEVER, the drivers seat was terribly uncomfortable on the upper back and the leather seats were hard. I actually hated to drive the car because of the seat comfort. Resisted selling the car, but when the front brake rotors has to be resurfaces three times due to warping (under warranty) i decided to sell it. Very mixed emotions when selling however, in retrospect, it was the only choice. I HATED the seats!

Noisy Accord
By Jim on 10/30/08 14:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 93 Accord and loved it. Then I bought this 2007 top of the line EXL- V6 and am not really happy with it. First, the rattling/vibrating when car is cold. Wind noise is lower than my '93 Accord but still could be improved. Then the disappointing fuel economy - 25 mpg. Then the interior. The dash board seems to have 20 pieces put together and each has a different shade of black/grey. The center console door (below the radio) broke and won't push-lock anymore.

Great Family Car
By KA on 10/28/08 21:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Very comfortable family car, even for long trips. Great front seats, OK rear, handles and performs like a sports sedan. Zero maintenance issues, except for a little window rattle. Average about 25 Mpg in mixed city/hwy driving, and 32-35 Mpg for trips @ 63-65 mph. Economy drops with a heavy foot or above 65 Mph. Stereo speakers were awful, had to upgrade on aftermarket. Would have preferred the 4 cyl/5 M but not available with stability control.

Great vechile - built to last!
By msantiago on 10/19/08 10:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The Accord LX is definitely one the best cars on the market. The 4-cylinder is fuel efficient and surprisingly smooth and powerful. I have no problem passing and accelerating past faster, V-6 cars on the freeway. The handling is great and other comparable models can't compete (i.e., '08 Malibu, '08 Fusion). This car is reliable and I've yet to to encounter one problem in over a year and a half. Also, speakers sound incredible.

Nice Car
By Jimmy Ray on 10/13/08 15:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It's been a great car so far. I check my mpg at every fuel-up and always get 25-point-something (my driving habits are about 50/50; city/hwy). The remote all-windows-down feature is neat but I don't use it. It's a very smooth ride with plenty of style. No major complaints. Though for the money, the minor complaints shouldn't exist. If Honda built the body and interior with the same quality as the engine, they'd have a perfect car. Do I have to spend $10k more and opt for the Acura?

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.