Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

My 5th Honda, best car
By HONDADRIVER

2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

I traded in my 07 camry for this car, after I could not get used to the camry driving, accelerator dies when you slow. I am very sad honda withdrew this car from the market, car magazines stupidly compare this V 6 to the 4 cylinder hybrids. This is a very powerful car , with amazing gas consumption 36 Mpg HWY. To save money you need better gas consumption in the HWY. This where you put most of the miles. I have put 65,000 mile. 0 problems., feels like brand new. All cars are hybrids. As all cars uses a battery to start. This is not a performance car, this is an Accord with the best performance. I think Honda should bring this car back with 4 and 6 cylinder option.

No toyota illusion of better gas consumption in the city. No body can put a lot of miles in the city, so it is useless. Mpg, trip computer, v6 power when needed, no sacrifice of performance for better gas consumption. Amazing reliability, not like BMW trash my 540 I died at 85,000 by little water

4 cylinder option. Improve steering feel in the hybrid like regular car, make driver control override passenger control for automatic windows, similar to BMW. Increase power of electric engine, that might improve gas consumption

Update to Second Honda
By Autobuff

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Ok I have had my car for 3 weeks and very impressed with the fuel economy. I have filled my car twice since I got my car getting 425 miles to a tank with combined driving. Avg. 30.1 mpg. It feels nice to get over 290 mile per tank like i did on my 2001 millennia. Motor is very peppy, stick is still very slick.

fuel economy, seats, and of course A/C.

Like i said in my last review, stronger radio, ipod controls needed to be standard, and of course H.I.D.

Second Honda
By autobuff

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Honda that I have purchased. The first a honda CRX Si drove it to 305,116 miles. The ride is smooth, and the interior much improved compared to my friends accord's. The interior is quiet enough to have a civil conversation, though not as quiet as a Lexus. Pick up is effortless with the manual with a slick feel. I bought this car used with only 27,900 miles on it, and the way i see it it is barely broken in. I look forward to minimal maintenance issues, and great return on this purchase.

Slick 5 speed, good gas mileage, quiet interior, great a/c my fiance doesn't like that part but oh well, and comfortable seats.

Though the radio is a six disc changer with 120 watts it is a bit week it could also use a standard ipod connection to control my ipod. though my car is used it would be nice if Honda made the Accord's standard H.I.D. headlights.

Workhorse
By clfreemn

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have been driving in sales covering a 400+mile radius since 1996. When the company went off leases and to Runzheimer, I had to find something reliable, with good resale. This car is incredible. It just turned 3 in February. 206k miles now, 150k before needing brake pads, First tires lasted over 65k, second set almost 100k. Excellent fuel mileage. No rattles, squeaks, or seal noise. Tight. Dealership maintained and the only thing other than regular maintenance was a $35 a/c compressor relay. Would like 0 road noise, but this car is quiet enough for cell conversations with a headset. All-in-all the best car for field sales I have found. Dealership (Meyer Honda) is also first- rate.

Solid, reliable car with low cost of ownership. Nice computerized maintenance notification system. Comfortable heated leather seating. Excellent mileage for a car of this size.

aux input for audio, always on 12-volt power outlet, more road noise supperssion in door, etc.

By far the best car i ever owned
By donecc

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car has 70,000 miles and has operated perfectly with only regular scheduled maintenance. I have driven for forty years and never, never owned a car like this. Car gets 31 on interstate and 20 driving in NYC. Replacement tires after 65,000 miles and brakes at 60,000 miles. Four cylinder engine is quick for maneuvering through new york city traffic.

Overall performance perfect thusfar. xm radio works well. transmission shifts flawlessly. heated leather seats very comfortable. Cruises effortlessly at 70 on interstates.

Terrific all around.