Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 335 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Besides brakes and paint I love it
By Anthony

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The clear coat is starting to peel off on the drivers side. I had to have new rear brake pads and rotors put on at 41000 miles. The dealer said that is not uncommon? Seems like poor material quality to me. I do very little braking during my commute to work.

Very fun to drive and gets good gas mileage.

Better brakes and paint.

Good family sedan
By scoastowner

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very solid and reliable, and in the EX-L V6, many luxury car features at a competitive price. Comfortable interior, plenty of room. The V6 has plenty of punch and the 5-speed automatic matches well (in the past, I've preferred manual trans). Handling is fine, if unexciting. Braking could improve. Well worth upgrading from a baseline 4cyl LX. Personally, I'd have been happier getting something smaller/sportier like an Acura TSX. I haven't needed all of the Accord's space. That's my fault though. The Accord is great at what it is.

Stereo disappointing for a $29,000 car -- same as the cheapest Accord. Not awful, but sound quality not up to the competition and impossible to upgrade due to climate control integration. No iPod or AUX. Turning radius seems wider than it should be given size.

Great Everyday Driver
By NatureGuy

2007 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car meets my daily driving needs perfectly. It is an unassuming but well designed car, with sleek, simple lines and a practical, comfortable, quiet interior. The best feature of this car is the ride. I don't expect sports car performance from an Accord, but this little gem comes pretty close. I do a lot of mountain driving, and handling is sharp and crisp, no problems parking or navigating narrow streets. This car excels as a commuter car, a grocery getter and a weekend road trip car. I have a Jeep for my serious adventure driving, so I don't expect the Honda to be anything it's not. Good MPG is a plus, and every time I drive my 16 mpg Wrangler I appreciate the Accord more.

Leather seats, sunroof, simple gauges, sharp handling, very low maintenance, fuel economy, clean lines.

Well, it is a 4 year old model, so this is a bit of a mute point. I will say that the rear end on this model looks a lot better than the bulky "junk in the trunk" newer Accords!

Honda Owner
By Jose M.

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Recently purchased my first car. I got a used 2007 Honda Accord EXL and love my car. The salesmen Joel Abreu, was great and really help me in every way and was extremely satisfied with his experience and I did not feel pressured at all like one would usually when buying a vehicle. I will recommend anyone.

Great Car Unless you are over 5'11"
By reid

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

When test driving, this car was exactly what I wanted. Very reliable (I had a Volvo that cost thousands of dollars a month in repairs), nice looking, safe. I planned on driving it forever. I am about 6'2" and it is clear after driving this car for 3 months that it is NOT designed to be comfortable for people over 5'11". When I drive the back of my leg is raised off the seat and requires me keep my leg elevated. I have tried every seat position and steering wheel adjustment and nothing works. Also, the brake pedal is in front of the gas pedal and requires me to lift my leg to move from one pedal to the other. This combination is extremely uncomfortable for tall drivers.

Honda reliability. Its simplicity. What you get for the value. Love this car except for the driving comfort.

Design cars for tall people! Make sure the back of the leg rests on the seat. I will look at the accord in the future, but this will walk out of the dealership if this isn't fixed.