2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great car!
By Jake on 11/01/09 19:08 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Accord. The V-6 has plenty of power and good fuel economy. I average around 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway. Not bad for a car having 244 hp. I did have the power window rattle that is common in these cars, but the dealership fixed it under warranty. The interior is stylish as well, impressing almost everyone who rides with me. The Accord is an all around great car for the daily commute or cross-country trip.

Do Not Buy A Honda
By Tanya on 10/28/09 05:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am on my 4th Honda. Where did the quality go? My back brakes went out at 16,000 miles (and I am not hard on brakes!). I called Honda and they said they KNOW there is an issue with their back brakes, and they are "investigating" it and don't know when that will be completed-and that I am out of luck. They MAY at some point reimburse me for the expense of getting them fixed. It used to be that Honda offered great customer service and reliability, but apparently not anymore. I will buy a Toyota for next car. They know there is a brake issue and are not fixing it? A big NO-NO in my book!

It's OK
By Dave on 10/01/09 09:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Mileage has been ok at 22 in town and 27-29 highway. Power is great with quick pick-up and easy pull in mountains of Tennessee, and Kentucky. This is a Florida car with good a/c in the summer. Am disappointed with small stuff like a rattle that the dealer can't find - I think it's the exhaust pipe, the dealer installed automatic mirror needing replacement, and the cubby hole door in the dash not staying closed. Surprising for Honda.

Road Noise!!!
By Christy on 09/12/09 18:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this car because I travel for work. What a mistake! The seats are very uncomfortable on long commutes and there is constant road and wind noise!!! I would not recommend this car for anyone who travels for a living. The ride is too stiff also. I guess this is how Honda makes a separation with Acura. I cannot wait to get another car. This time I will do extensive research before I purchase based on reliability only.

Nice and driveable but disappointing mpg
By Ade Solarin on 09/02/09 21:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car used with 12,500miles on it and I have enjoyed driving it. With full options, it is a nice smooth ride with comfortable seats, and the ladies love it! I have not had cause to visit the repair shop. Just the regular oil change and servicing. Low running costs. The sound system is very good. My main problem with the car has been the fuel consumption. The best mpg I have ever measured on this car is 5miles per liter (18.9mpg). My worst was 230miles on a full 17.1 gallon tank! Traffic is bad in my area but I still expect better. On rough tarmac, the road noise is very audible. All in all, it's the best car I've owned to date and I used to drive a C220 Benz.

Solid car
By bill on 08/25/09 12:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought new in June 2007. Great gas mileage, 26-32mpg it depends on speed, etc. I don't like that the headlights are not automatic. This is the first car that I've owned in the last ten years that did not have auto headlights. The seats are not comfortable after a while. I have taken this car on a few road trips and my body hurts after a couple of hours. It's great for my 30 mile work commute though. I had to replace the brakes at 50k miles. I had a blowout on one of the rear tires at about 40k. I expect both of these things to happen on a car of this caliber. It's not a luxury car but is dependable and does what I need.

I like it
By gt on 07/27/09 21:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought 2nd hand with 15k miles for a second auto... Surprised me.. Now my regular car... Fun to drive... Totally reliable.. Very quick... Great handling.. Ave gas mileage 22 city 29 hwy with ac and I do push it a bit... Hated the velour seats.. Always covered with dog hair so I put in leather.. Huge help.. I consider this to be an underrated really excellent auto ... Get one.

Honda Accord a so-so car
By Jim on 07/19/09 19:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had a problem with the passenger's window that Honda would not fix. The dealer did fix it free of charge. Problem with the power steering leaking when under warranty. No problem found until end of warranty. Honda fixed it without charge because it was noted on the service report during warranty period. Brakes had to be replaced early. Tire had to be replaced at my cost.

A solid choice
By Stu on 07/11/09 16:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

A very good car. No problems except for a grinding noise in back window when raised or lowered. Warranty covered it. -Lots of interior room. -Good (not great) mileage. 25/26 city, 33/34 highway. -Smooth 4 cyl. engine. -Nice manual tranny. -Should last for a long time! -Nice, intuitive controls.

Great Car!
By Milajei on 07/08/09 05:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Thus far, I'm enjoying the car. I previously owned a Nissan Maxima, but maintenance became too expensive so I opted to buy an old faithful Honda. The gas mileage stinks on the V-6, but it's great that it uses regular unleaded instead of premium like the Maxima. Overall, I like the interior and the stereo system is pretty good too, just wish I could play my MP3 player. It's a fun car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.