2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Excellent Investment
By bruce on 03/16/10 09:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Honda and I have not been disappointed at all. Other than just oil changes and tire rotation this vehicle has never let me down. I feel very safe with my family in this car. My wife takes coumadin that thins the blood and she bleeds very easily. I trust the safety of this car.

Great car
By matt on 03/13/10 19:27 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The Accord is a great car, but the brakes are its Achilles heel. I just replaced them all around - the backs wore first. Other than that - the car is great. I get 35 mpg on the hwy.

Nice Car
By Travis on 03/09/10 21:58 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased new and currently have 82K miles on my 4cyl SE. Purposely bought unit made in Japan. Recently had the rear brakes done. Had to replace dash cubby door under warranty at 35K due to getting stuck and not opening. Otherwise, zero issues. I travel for a living, often 300+ miles at a time, and have been very pleased so far. Routinely get 34 mpg on road trips - impressive for a car of this size. Interior is well-laid out. Road noise is noticeable, but not annoying. Ride is firm, but not bad. Seats are firm, but fine. I expect to get 200k+ and, as of now, would certainly consider another Accord next time. 2 minor complaints: doors don't lock/unlock automatically in drive/park; no mp3 jack

In it for the long haul
By CMG11 on 03/04/10 11:10 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased new on 12/2006. As of 3/2010, have 147K miles. Mostly New England interstate driving. Purchased this car because of reliability reputation and high resale value. Hope to keep for 500K. Average about 30 MPG over the years with a min of 23 and max of 36 in a single fill-up. No issues with transmission or clutch, engine, electric, or body. Very reliable in all weather conditions once stock tires are replaced. Only one unscheduled stop for brake replacement. Issues: - Front brakes replaced at 30K due to heavy pulsation. No replacement since. Same with rear brakes (55K). - Stock tires not great especially in winter. Snow tires are a must for New England.

Great Car!
By gordo on 03/03/10 08:01 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this Accord to use as a business vehicle and it did not disappoint. 3 years and 73K miles later, it is still running strong. I have seen 32 MPG on the interstate. I like the V6 power and build quality, but the front rotors warped very quickly after buying the car. That issue will cause you to go through front tires very quickly and you have to put up with the noise and pulsing pedal. At times the brakes can be "grabby", where you are braking smoothly and then they "grab" and you lurch forward, but that is relatively small. Other than that, the car has been great, and still runs well.

Simply the Best
By surfkitty on 02/18/10 11:42 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have over 40k miles logged and not one problem and only 5 oil changes/services. Not real crazy about the styling but the overall reliability, comfort and worry free driving more than make up for it. Honda simply makes the best cars for the money!!

Some Issues
By Felt32 on 02/07/10 05:14 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I really like the look of the older Honda Accords. I am concerned that after I purchased this certified vehicle that a part of the brake stuck,which caused the rear tire to smoke, badly.

So far, so good
By Roll Tide on 01/11/10 17:27 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had my Accord for about a month. I got a great deal on a pre-owned 2007 Accord with a V6 and I love it so far. It has a ton of power and still gets pretty decent mileage. There were some minor interior problems that came with the car, but nothing you wouldn't expect for a 3 year old used auto, and nothing I couldn't fix with a little superglue. I love the handling and the interior, and I can go on for days about how much I love the V6's power. I don't know if I would have spent the extra $$$ for the V6 if I were purchasing a new one, but this one was only about 300.00 more than similar 4cyl models on the same lot.

It's ok, but...
By Rolf on 01/04/10 07:54 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Went for a basic cheap commuting car, but hwy mileage ave is only 25--My 6 cyl Toyota gets 21. Seats not comfortable for long trips over 1 hr. Back seat riders get slung around and get car sick, ride is rough & right over wheels. Paint quality on body is cheap. After 2 yrs the car looks beat up! Having all controls on left side of driver is poor--passengers cannot adjust sunroof and driver has to do it all-- and drive! Too many things for the driver to fiddle with (radio, cruise, roof) while concentration should be on driving. Agree with others, car needs auto headlights. Odd random interior noises - wind, rattles. Rear pass window motor came broken, fixed in warranty Prefer Camry

Hey, it's a great car
By 500lbman on 12/23/09 19:09 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Honda makes good cars, and this is no exception. Is it German in its build quality? No. But for the money, it is comfortable, has lots of room inside, and drives very sporty for a big car. V-6 has good power. Leather seats are very comfortable, and the overall design remains appealing. The trunk has adequate space. Couple of minor rattles, but still very solid. Great when carrying 3 others. Some people have gotten in and said "Nice car". I bought with 31k miles, put 10k on it in 6 mos. Needs brakes now, but nothing else. I have owned 3 other Hondas, very pleased with this one. Will continue to drive Honda.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.