Used 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 283 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great buy
By sgrossm1

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car in Summer of 2010. It was a used car with just over 28,000 miles on it. The very next day I took the car on a five week cross-country road trip. I was impressed with how zippy the car is and how comfortable it is on the highway. Road noise can be loud, but around town or with the radio on it is a very quiet place to be. With the car fully loaded (trunk and back seat) and with A/C on low, I was able to get 32 mpg the entire trip (using cruise control). I have also been able to get 35+ mpg on other non-loaded trips with cruise control. The car is cheap to run and with the stick can be a hoot in 2 or 3 gear. Very practical car. I recommend it highly.

manual transmission, zippy but still gets great gas mileage, easy after-market ipod install (could be an easy DIY), large trunk (bigger than mom's Acura RL), 6-disc CD changer, feels smaller than it is when driving, spacious interior, steering wheel controls, cubby holes, auto-down window feature with key fob (look it up!)

auto-down on all windows, modified suspension to grip better when hitting hard corners (though admittedly not part of this car's purpose). Wish I had a moon roof. This is a practical car and does that job wonderfully. It can be zippy when you want it, but being only 20 I wish I had something a little less practical and more sporting (thought this car does keep my insurance and fuel bills down nicely).

hwy mileage on my 2007 accord ex 4 cylinder
By hondaron

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am amazed by the performance and highway MPG on my 2007 Accord EX 4 cylinder sedan.. We averaged 33 MPG on a weekend trip to Nashville from St Louis. This is our third Honda. The first two were V6 Accords.
Normal pure highway MPG seems to be 32.
We have approximately 28,000 miles. I share the complaint that I can't easily play my IPOD. through the sound system. I recently purchased a system from SAMS for approx $50 that enables me to play my IPOD Touch through an FM setting.

Easy one-touch way to play CD songs repeatedly. Ability to fold the rear seat down when picking up longer items at Sears and Home Depot.

Improve the exterior styling but don't repeat what Honda has done to the Odysssey !!!!!!!!!

I love it!
By mizzsnap1

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car to accommodate my son and I. I wanted a vehicle spacious for family trips but not too bulky, reliable, comfortable, and durable. Of course I chose the Honda Accord. I recently took my Accord in to be serviced and was given a Civic as a loaner. I don't regret my choice with the Accord! The Civic brought a lot of road noise that I don't have with mine. The Accord also provides a much smoother drive for a more calm and luxurious ride! I also like the steering buttons which make it much easier to navigate the stereo system. My 1996 Honda lasted me until 2009, and I plan on keeping my 07 for as long as it lasts!

I plan to run it into the ground...
By briangrim310

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 2007 Honda Accord EX-L (4 cylinder, automatic, 4 door) new from a Honda dealer in April of 2007.
I've put just under 60,000 miles on it in almost 4 years.
I really have no complaints so far.
I've been following the proper maintenance and oil change cycles.
Took it to a Honda dealer for the first 50,000 miles and have now been using a trusted local mechanic for larger (and more costly) scheduled maintenance.
Driving 84 miles round trip to and from work for the last 6 months, and it's been as reliable as it always has.
I have every intention of driving this car into the ground, and I have no reason to believe it will let me down.

Heated leather seats, sun roof, Sirius XM radio.

Improved roof rack offerings.

Excellence for the Masses
By 90in55

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle certified pre-owned, in order to accommodate my growing family.
There is an abundant supply of these at Honda dealers, so it's not difficult to track down the Accord with the features you want.
I've put on almost 5000 effortless and trouble free miles.
The car feels solidly built, yet is nimble to drive, with a relatively light curb weight.
2007 was the last year for this model, as the next generation Accord got larger and heavier.
The EX-L in particular strikes a luxurious note, with such features as dual-zone climate control and heated seats.
The leather seating surfaces are not very convincing, but easy to keep clean.

5-speed auto shifts seamlessly, 4-wheel disc brakes perform well, fuel economy, interior room and trunk space, electro-luminescent gauges, satellite radio, power driver's seat, Honda reliability and resale value. The Accord lands on Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best list practically every year.

I'd like for the doors to automatically lock when the vehicle gets in motion, as I find it a reassuring safety feature. Some of the interior plastics look cheap. The 2.4 liter engine feels a bit anemic on the freeway.