2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Cool blue lady
By COOL BLUE LADY on 10/16/06 11:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have less than 1,000 miles so far. Went from a 99 Chrysler Concord with 180,000 miles to my first-ever 4-cyl Accord. Like it much more than I thought I would. Gas mileage on first tank was 29.9, second was around 28. Currently on my third tank. Miss the trip computer, power driver seats, and automatic door locks from the Chrysler. I'm enjoying it a lot so far. Love the cool blue color.

First Time Honda Buyer
By windancer on 10/16/06 10:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

For the middle of the road for features, the SE brings a lot to the table for a reasonable cost. The ride is a little stiffer than other models, but the sport 17in 50series tires take some of the blame, but pay back dividends in cornering.

What's Not to Love?
By Tee on 10/04/06 16:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am loving this car! This is a first Honda for me, but won't be my last! In my very recent contemplation of a new car purchase, I thought I was set on another manufacturer, until I had the opportunity to test drive an Accord. After having owned 3 used vehicles, I wanted to get the best that I could afford on my debut new car purchase. I couldn't have chosen better. Sweet ride, roomy interior, nice body styling. Although I've never owned a new car before, I've been both driver and passenger of many, so I knew what I wanted, and what it should look and feel like and Honda Accord does not dissappoint. Honda doesn't manufacture cars, they engineer them.

Honda Accord
By sloher on 09/29/06 21:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this car and have had it for almost a week. I loved it from the first time I test drove it. This car has everything from interior comfort to a sleek exterior design. I LOVE driving this car.

My 7th accord
By Accord guy on 09/26/06 21:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned 6 previous Accords ('95, '98, '99, '01, 02, and '04), and this is by far the best. The perfect build quality reflects that it is in the last year of this body style. I tried buying an 06 civic prior to this purchase but found many design flaws and rattles, and poor grade interior materials to be disappointing. I am sticking to Accords. Accords represent the best compromise between cost, fuel economy, practicality, and quality. If you are driving in an urban setting, there is not my difference in fuel mileage between a Civic and an Accord-- 28 mpg vs 25 mpg.

comfort,style,reliability
By Meryl on 09/26/06 10:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I cannot say enough about the 2007 Honda Accord. I traded in my 2003 at the dealership where I purchased it. I was not intending to buy a new one just wanted to perhaps test drive a 2005 or 06. This dealership was out of stock on older models. Then this stunning 2007 caught my eye on the dealership floor, Bronze exterior, leather inside, sunvisor, and spoiler, hot looking wheels, need I say more. I had to test drive this baby. To me there was no difference between the power of my previous 2003 ex-v6 and this one. I drove it home that night after what I thought was a decent trade in value. I couldn't be happier. The finish on this car is smoother than a baby's butt!,,,Well close anyway.

Solid choice
By DRich on 09/25/06 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I don't think you can go wrong with this car. Although the V-6 offers plenty of power, this is not a sport sedan. It is a great family car at a very fair price. Hopefully some day the American companies will be able to build something this solid.

Best Car I have ever owned
By RIck on 09/24/06 18:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I drove and owned my first Honda in 1987. Since then, I have owned a variety of different cars with the last one being a 2003 Honda Accord. I decided to purchase the new 2007 4 cyl Ex-L with Navigation after much research of the luxury car market. In the end, the overall quality,price and performance blew me away. Both the interior as well as exterior are fantastic and people I know who drive Mercedes and Lexus can not beleive that Honda could produce a car of this quality for under $30K. From top to botom taking everything into consideration, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned.

impressed
By HK VALLEY STREAM on 09/23/06 15:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

just bought the car 3 weeks ago, so i can not comment on durability. at first 300 miles suspension was harsh but the ride has improved. car feels like a solid luxury touring sedan. gas milage on first two tank fulls averaged 19 mpg , but i'm told after break in period it will improve. all and all the car is fantastic value. i'll be buying honda from now on.

Great car
By Kim on 09/19/06 15:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I tested several cars...Accord, Camry, Altima. I tried to test a Impala and G6, but the salesmen were not very helpful. The 07 Accord was my first test drive, and the Salesman said I would be back. And I was. best decision I mad. I've had the car over a week now, and have driven ~800 miles. It's great on gas, comfortable, and the style is classic (with some sporty type features...mud flaps, window deflectors, and rear spoiler).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.