2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Anybody wants to buy mine...
By Rey on 11/04/06 10:03 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It's a Honda! quality, reliable it's going to be. But on another note had three Hondas before this one, and to be honest, I'm kind of disappointed with the Accord LX. The interior looks just like the 1993 civic that I had. They went to basic, on the LX model at least. Not so great for long trips neither. The radio could use some extra amps, it's hard to hear music with the windows down. It seems like the new Civic has more futures and it just looks like it was made in this century. Looking forward to trade mine in for a Civic EX. Sorry Accord LX not so top of the line in my reviews. Hope this its helpful.

In a word "wow"
By DA2799 on 11/02/06 09:32 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased my new accord and i have to say i love it drives great handles great and has an interior that's awesome second accord for me so it makes me very happy to continue with accord as it's one great vehicle

What you would expect!
By me on 11/02/06 09:02 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice, capable and competent sedan. Excellent fit/finish. Had for a few weeks and the Honda quality has been quite prevalent. The 3 L V6 is very zippy and makes this vehicle extremely nimble. Not like a big-clunky sedan. Handles more like a sports-sedan (not high-performance but fairly tight). Have been averaging about 24.5 mpg on regular fuel (mostly highway). The automatic shifts smoothly and is a nice compliment to the whole package. The 17" alloy wheels give the vehicle a nice steering, handling feel and look. No blind spots in all sight-vision views & lines (like some pillared sedans). The graphite pearl coat exterior paint looks very rich. Thought this was a better car than Camry.

Great Sedan
By Chas4519 on 10/30/06 09:39 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After a dealer buy back of my 2005 Dodge Magnum Hemi I was looking forward to getting the Accord. It was a come down from 340 HP to 244 but well worth the trade. Great materials and built quality. Classy interior, good acceleration for a V6, not as good as the 07 Camry but the styling is cleaner and built quality better. I was concerned about the many recent Toyota recalls. Also to get comparable equipment the Camry would have been thousands more. I can't wait for the redo in 2008. Hope the styling will be a little more radical, with keyless remote, push button start and a few more horsepower.

Great Car!!
By LR on 10/29/06 03:32 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 5th Honda and I've not been let down yet! The 5M is a fun car to drive. Handles well. Love the Cool Blue Metallic color. I've filled up once and got about 27 mpg and that's with stop and go driving. I expect it to only get better.

very satisifed with 07 Accord
By Jeffrey M. Sebastian on 10/24/06 17:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Accelerates powerful and smooth.The five speed auto shifts aggressively, and handling is second to none.Very quiet and no rattles going over bumps.I've had mine up to 105 m.p.h. on the expressway and no vibration or excessive noise in the interior, just the sound of the 3.0L V-6 purring along at 3000 r.p.m.. Exterior styling is attractive,dual exhaust, body panels,rear digital tail lights and so on, all designed very well.Interior is nicely laid out. Speedo and guages as well as stereo and climate controls are all easy to reach and read. One exception is on the passenger side of the dashboard, I can see the cutout where air bag would deploy.This is my first Japanese car,and so far so good.

Perfect, almost....
By Matt-Guy on 10/24/06 17:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car since late August and I love it. I will start first with the engine and trans. They claim it has 244 hp and I have no reason to doubt. Performance is quite peppy for this class with the 6-spd. The internal design is great except for 2 things. First there is no Aux input for regular MP3 players. I don't have an IPod so their IPod adapter is worthless, forcing me to buy a $100 Blitzsafe aux adapter. Next the Deck shows the auto climate control on it so if you replace the deck you can't see the temp you set. Ride is comfortable and quiet (not Toyota quiet, better then Detroit's offerings) handles corners quite nice. Lastly is look, I love it, some don't.

My first honda
By COOL BLUE LADY on 10/21/06 11:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great gas mileage, like it much better than i thought i would. Love the cool blue color. This is my first 4-cy and it has much more power than i anticipated. Traded in a Chrysler concord, 180,000 miles. Miss my overhead information computer and power seats--and my automatic door locks. Also did not come with a cargo net for the trunk--has to be an additional purchase.

Great sporty coupe!!!
By Shaun on 10/18/06 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great sporty coupe that looks great, drives great and even smeels great. I bought this car about 3 weeks ago and I am very happy with my decision. I have averaged 27 mpg so far. It drives great and with the 5 speed it is really fun to drive. If you don't need a sunroof, cd changer, and powerseats go with the LX! Cheaper and better resale value!!!

range of keyless entry
By tbeezy on 10/18/06 08:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The range of the keyless entry and lack of horn or otheer audible single makes it hard to locate your car in a giant parking lot. the range of the feature is approx. 10 feet. If you have to be that close you do not need to hear the horn, you have already located the car.the the voice command system for other features is also poor.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.