Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

My Second Accord(bang for the buck)
By Nuwarakolla

2007 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Looked everywhere on for Scion TCs, VW Rabbits and got the best deal amongst all of them and got it for under $15k. Great car, my first brand new car and my previous car was an Accord too. Handles great. Plenty of space in the back for friends. Only issue is that the VP doesnt have power mirrors or rear speakers. Going to purchase some Infinitis for the rear and sure that this car will run forever.

6 airbags, ABS, cruise control

Rear speakers would be. Can't ask for more great deal

Lives up to the Reputation
By ConserveLiberty

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is our second Honda. My children drive a 2005 Civic LX We have been very impressed with the quality and value of that car, so when it was (finally) time to drive a car again and trade the Suburban, we researched mid- size sedans. All of the consumer claims about the Honda Accord seem to be true. Interior controls come to hand easily and logically (except the airconditioning On button), exterior is very well designed and attractive and build quality is excellent. Rear passenger room is the best of any car we sampled. Seats are comfortable for a long drive, the truck is cavernous and the eng9ine is silent and powerful. All in all, a sober, prudent, great value.

Rear passenger room; driver seating position and controls (except airconditioning on switch).

Road noise is a bit high - tire slap quite audible - small issues in the total package.

Accord
By Tim

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Best car that I have owned, so far. Quality is no 1. Amazing room for a Honda. And great handling. Can't even hear the engine run!

Honda Home Run!
By Tom

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just drove home the 2007 Accord V6 and it is fantastic. The V6 is better than my I30 V6 and nearly as good as the G35. This is my 3rd Accord, had a '93 and '96 before I lost my mind and bought the 01' I30 which was a great value but current G35 and M are overpriced so I went back to Honda. Looked at TSX several times and again not as good as the Accord V6. And did I mention the year end deals...3K below cost...Thanks Honda!

Seats, quiet ride, V6, XM, and Honda gets it...they understand how to make it all work as one.

Maybe a few more color choices

Accord Hybrid - great mileage & perform
By Clean & green

2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

Wow, I was strictly a V-8 man before purchasing this V-6 Hybrid beauty. I get 35 to 38 mpg highway and around 25 in town. Comfort, style, and great handling in this car. I actually bought two 07 Honda Accords, one for my wife (4cyl) non hybrid and the 6cyl Hybrid for me. She loves her Accord also -- it gets 34mpg hwy. Honda quality and workmanship throughout. Too bad Honda has made the decision to discontinue the Accord as a Hybrid. I really don't think they marketed the car that well. I didn't know Honda built an Accord in Hybrid form until I saw one at the dealership.

I like all the features this car has but especially the remote unlock/ roll all the windows down feature.

Perhaps when vehicle is in 'auto-stop' mode at stop lights, something could be done to keep the a/c operating. Naturally, the a/c compressor is going to shut off if the engine is off, so I don't know if this is possible.