Used 2007 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Another winner
By TDN

2007 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Owned 1999 Accord V6 sedan for 125,000 carefree miles. We sold it at full price to the first person to see it. Decided to try a 4 cylinder coupe and glad we did. Not a big difference with performance/ride(initially a concern) compared to V6 sedan and much more fun to drive. We were looking for value and feel that the premium for the upgraded models is not warranted for our needs. My wife drives a Lexus and has no complaints with this car. I will always drive a Honda, buy one and you will also.

Great lines, more than adequate stereo system, more room in back seat than anticipated.

Passenger seat height adjustment option would be welcome.

The Complete Package
By FugieNY

2007 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got the base model LX and it came with nice rims, CD and all of the basic options one would need in a car. The car has a great appearance. I love the clean and simple lines and it looks awesome in red. The handling and suspension is far better than any car in it's class. It really feels very Lexus-like on the road. The 4cyl could use a touch more power but it has good pickup and it's very quiet and smooth with the 5A. The only issue I have is the defroster - it takes a long time to defrost...

Standard alloys, style, interior quality

Defroster.

My Second Accord(bang for the buck)
By Nuwarakolla

2007 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Looked everywhere on for Scion TCs, VW Rabbits and got the best deal amongst all of them and got it for under $15k. Great car, my first brand new car and my previous car was an Accord too. Handles great. Plenty of space in the back for friends. Only issue is that the VP doesnt have power mirrors or rear speakers. Going to purchase some Infinitis for the rear and sure that this car will run forever.

6 airbags, ABS, cruise control

Rear speakers would be. Can't ask for more great deal

Lives up to the Reputation
By ConserveLiberty

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is our second Honda. My children drive a 2005 Civic LX We have been very impressed with the quality and value of that car, so when it was (finally) time to drive a car again and trade the Suburban, we researched mid- size sedans. All of the consumer claims about the Honda Accord seem to be true. Interior controls come to hand easily and logically (except the airconditioning On button), exterior is very well designed and attractive and build quality is excellent. Rear passenger room is the best of any car we sampled. Seats are comfortable for a long drive, the truck is cavernous and the eng9ine is silent and powerful. All in all, a sober, prudent, great value.

Rear passenger room; driver seating position and controls (except airconditioning on switch).

Road noise is a bit high - tire slap quite audible - small issues in the total package.

Accord
By Tim

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Best car that I have owned, so far. Quality is no 1. Amazing room for a Honda. And great handling. Can't even hear the engine run!

• SUV