2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Another Great Honda
By RAC on 11/25/06 23:18 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just leased my 4th Accord. I had an 05, 01, and an 83 and also lease an 04 Civic. Loved them all, but really like this car. It looks classy and drives sporty,with excellent handling and a very comfortable and well finished interior. I don't think there is a better combination of quality, features, and price on the market. Fuel efficiency will improve once I break the car in. I miss the red gauge indicators on my 05 a little, but the gray/white ones are growing on me. The Alloy rims are an improvement, with no annoying edges like my 05's to collect break dust.

Great..but will return to civic next
By cam on 11/25/06 06:47 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The accord is very nice, but my previous car was a civic...and my next choice will be a civic.....much better on gas....

TBL
By Bolingbrook on 11/25/06 05:42 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Definitely a great choice if wanting to save money on gas. I went from spending $150 per week in an 8 cylinder SUV to $60 per week.

Great, but...
By petm52 on 11/22/06 22:38 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My first Honda - test drive was great, engine peppy, interior top-notch, great price for the value. However, had a serious problem with seat comfort after driving for a few days. At 6'1" and 220 (wide body), I was unable to get comfortable in sporty seats. Had to trade in for car with better seat. Also, found sport suspension to be hard

Great Value
By 07accord on 11/21/06 16:16 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving an older accord for many years, I upgraded to the 07 model and am very satisfied with that decision.

Great all around car
By nathanapt357 on 11/21/06 15:23 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a $30K sedan that actually gives you a lot for the money; it handles well, is fun to drive, gets good gas mileage, has good acceleration, has plenty of legroom in both the front and the rear, the front seats hug the driver and passenger so they don't slide around in higher speed turns, and the 6-disc in-dash CD changer w/ XM radio is decent. The voice commands control the climate control, the navigation system, the stereo system, and the other electronics in the car-- a good thing since some of the manual controls are places slightly out of comfortable reach. At this price, the car should come with Xenon HID lights and Bluetooth. Navigation system is not as good as some portables.

excellent
By stan parratt on 11/21/06 11:37 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car, nice ride, good looks, nice interor and handles great. My third Honda keep up the good work.

l love this car!
By Deborah K-G on 11/21/06 06:07 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

I've been driving a hybrid,, first the Honda Civic and this is so much more luxurious, comfortable, all the bells and whistles... very good mileage, and with winter here.. the heated leather seats and sunroof and great sound system always make it a pleasure to drive.

Accord Rules
By Dan on 11/17/06 14:42 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever owned. The climate control system is perfect. My wife sets her side at 78 and I set mine at 70 which makes for a comfortable ride. The engine is a masterpiece and mileage is great. Handling and ride is quick, responsive, smooth and quite. All controls are within easy reach and the lighted controls on the steering are a plus.

Pretty fun, cool car
By Mike on 11/06/06 21:08 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this car after my 1999 BMW 328i had some mechanical problems. I am super pleased with this car. Fun to drive and very fast. Would definitely recommend this car to everyone.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.