2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
My new '07 Accord
By W on 08/29/06 05:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 2007 Honda Accord has some new standard perks including side heated mirrors, side curtain airbags and a redesigned rear end which adds to it's sporty look better than my 2004's. It continues to drive great; hugs the road, great pick-up and the safe feeling you get when you're inside one. The reason I purchased a new Accord was that mine was totaled in an accident after a front end collision. Everything worked as it should, all air bags went off, and my son and I walked away with bruises only. I didn't have to think twice about the next car to buy - it kept me safe and I was getting another Accord. Plus, they're fun to drive and I feel great being behind the wheel.

07 Accord EX-L
By Dan on 08/22/06 18:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Tested several cars but always went back to the Honda. Have only had it a few days, but it seems to be a winner. Leather, heated seats, auto a/c, heated mirrors, power seats, ect. The 2.4 has really good power, and mileage is 34/24. After inspecting the car at home, I was amazed at the fit, trim and paint, just perfect. Interior is very well designed with audio and cruise on steering wheel. Warranty was good but I selected the 7 year, 100,000 mile extended warranty/no deductible for only 817.00. The ride is smooth with the new Michelin Energy tires, with a 440 treadwear rating, A on traction and A on heat. The car is just a fantastic piece of work. Leg room in back is great. Buy it!

Love My 2007 Honda Accord!
By Dottie Mears on 08/21/06 13:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The new 2007 Accord is fantastic! It's fun to drive, sporty and has plenty of power. I just sold a 1991 Honda Accord and was not sure what kind of new car I was going to get. I test drove some others and when I drove the new Honda Accord, I was sold! The quality and performance is just hard to beat, not to mention the resale value of a Honda.

Honda is the Best
By Jordan on 08/20/06 10:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Accord is a wonderful vehicle. We bought the accord for the long trips we make. We ride in comfort.

Great car
By Sheryl on 08/18/06 17:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car a few days ago and did not expect to have a luxury car but that's what it drives like. I have had two LX models and this is not the same car! VERY comfortable, great stereo, wonderful luxurious features from heated seats to XM radio. The suspension is great, very little road noise compared to the LX. Worth every penny!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.