2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Honda Accord
By sloher on 09/29/06 21:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this car and have had it for almost a week. I loved it from the first time I test drove it. This car has everything from interior comfort to a sleek exterior design. I LOVE driving this car.

My 7th accord
By Accord guy on 09/26/06 21:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned 6 previous Accords ('95, '98, '99, '01, 02, and '04), and this is by far the best. The perfect build quality reflects that it is in the last year of this body style. I tried buying an 06 civic prior to this purchase but found many design flaws and rattles, and poor grade interior materials to be disappointing. I am sticking to Accords. Accords represent the best compromise between cost, fuel economy, practicality, and quality. If you are driving in an urban setting, there is not my difference in fuel mileage between a Civic and an Accord-- 28 mpg vs 25 mpg.

comfort,style,reliability
By Meryl on 09/26/06 10:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I cannot say enough about the 2007 Honda Accord. I traded in my 2003 at the dealership where I purchased it. I was not intending to buy a new one just wanted to perhaps test drive a 2005 or 06. This dealership was out of stock on older models. Then this stunning 2007 caught my eye on the dealership floor, Bronze exterior, leather inside, sunvisor, and spoiler, hot looking wheels, need I say more. I had to test drive this baby. To me there was no difference between the power of my previous 2003 ex-v6 and this one. I drove it home that night after what I thought was a decent trade in value. I couldn't be happier. The finish on this car is smoother than a baby's butt!,,,Well close anyway.

Solid choice
By DRich on 09/25/06 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I don't think you can go wrong with this car. Although the V-6 offers plenty of power, this is not a sport sedan. It is a great family car at a very fair price. Hopefully some day the American companies will be able to build something this solid.

Best Car I have ever owned
By RIck on 09/24/06 18:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I drove and owned my first Honda in 1987. Since then, I have owned a variety of different cars with the last one being a 2003 Honda Accord. I decided to purchase the new 2007 4 cyl Ex-L with Navigation after much research of the luxury car market. In the end, the overall quality,price and performance blew me away. Both the interior as well as exterior are fantastic and people I know who drive Mercedes and Lexus can not beleive that Honda could produce a car of this quality for under $30K. From top to botom taking everything into consideration, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned.

impressed
By HK VALLEY STREAM on 09/23/06 15:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

just bought the car 3 weeks ago, so i can not comment on durability. at first 300 miles suspension was harsh but the ride has improved. car feels like a solid luxury touring sedan. gas milage on first two tank fulls averaged 19 mpg , but i'm told after break in period it will improve. all and all the car is fantastic value. i'll be buying honda from now on.

Great car
By Kim on 09/19/06 15:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I tested several cars...Accord, Camry, Altima. I tried to test a Impala and G6, but the salesmen were not very helpful. The 07 Accord was my first test drive, and the Salesman said I would be back. And I was. best decision I mad. I've had the car over a week now, and have driven ~800 miles. It's great on gas, comfortable, and the style is classic (with some sporty type features...mud flaps, window deflectors, and rear spoiler).

I will never buy American again...
By Sandi on 09/03/06 18:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased a 2007 LX V-5 4 door sedan. It handles superbly, and I feel 110% safe in this vehicle. I highly recommend it. I had a Chevy Malibu and it doesn't even compare. Honda is in a class by itself -- the Japanese have outdone themselves. Great V-6 engine, fast as lightning, terrific sound system and overall comfort. Run, don't walk, to your nearest Honda dealership. Awesome driving experience!

Reliability, solid performance
By Mike on 09/01/06 23:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This 2007 Honda EX with the 4 cylinder 2.4L engine shows stark performance with solid precison handling and a quieter ride. I had a 2002 SE 4 door sedan that was flawless and the 2007 was that much better. This car has power from a stop position and rides like a six cylinder. The field of vision from the drivers side is wider and the turning radius is shorter and quckly adapts to tight maneuvering. A solid ride!

Improved Accord
By Venkat on 08/29/06 09:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned a Honda before and it has been a pleasure to ride these Accords. A good economical family sedan, with stylish interiors and good safety features.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.