2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
In a word "wow"
By DA2799 on 11/02/06 09:32 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased my new accord and i have to say i love it drives great handles great and has an interior that's awesome second accord for me so it makes me very happy to continue with accord as it's one great vehicle

What you would expect!
By me on 11/02/06 09:02 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice, capable and competent sedan. Excellent fit/finish. Had for a few weeks and the Honda quality has been quite prevalent. The 3 L V6 is very zippy and makes this vehicle extremely nimble. Not like a big-clunky sedan. Handles more like a sports-sedan (not high-performance but fairly tight). Have been averaging about 24.5 mpg on regular fuel (mostly highway). The automatic shifts smoothly and is a nice compliment to the whole package. The 17" alloy wheels give the vehicle a nice steering, handling feel and look. No blind spots in all sight-vision views & lines (like some pillared sedans). The graphite pearl coat exterior paint looks very rich. Thought this was a better car than Camry.

Great Sedan
By Chas4519 on 10/30/06 09:39 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After a dealer buy back of my 2005 Dodge Magnum Hemi I was looking forward to getting the Accord. It was a come down from 340 HP to 244 but well worth the trade. Great materials and built quality. Classy interior, good acceleration for a V6, not as good as the 07 Camry but the styling is cleaner and built quality better. I was concerned about the many recent Toyota recalls. Also to get comparable equipment the Camry would have been thousands more. I can't wait for the redo in 2008. Hope the styling will be a little more radical, with keyless remote, push button start and a few more horsepower.

very satisifed with 07 Accord
By Jeffrey M. Sebastian on 10/24/06 17:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Accelerates powerful and smooth.The five speed auto shifts aggressively, and handling is second to none.Very quiet and no rattles going over bumps.I've had mine up to 105 m.p.h. on the expressway and no vibration or excessive noise in the interior, just the sound of the 3.0L V-6 purring along at 3000 r.p.m.. Exterior styling is attractive,dual exhaust, body panels,rear digital tail lights and so on, all designed very well.Interior is nicely laid out. Speedo and guages as well as stereo and climate controls are all easy to reach and read. One exception is on the passenger side of the dashboard, I can see the cutout where air bag would deploy.This is my first Japanese car,and so far so good.

Perfect, almost....
By Matt-Guy on 10/24/06 17:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car since late August and I love it. I will start first with the engine and trans. They claim it has 244 hp and I have no reason to doubt. Performance is quite peppy for this class with the 6-spd. The internal design is great except for 2 things. First there is no Aux input for regular MP3 players. I don't have an IPod so their IPod adapter is worthless, forcing me to buy a $100 Blitzsafe aux adapter. Next the Deck shows the auto climate control on it so if you replace the deck you can't see the temp you set. Ride is comfortable and quiet (not Toyota quiet, better then Detroit's offerings) handles corners quite nice. Lastly is look, I love it, some don't.

My first honda
By COOL BLUE LADY on 10/21/06 11:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great gas mileage, like it much better than i thought i would. Love the cool blue color. This is my first 4-cy and it has much more power than i anticipated. Traded in a Chrysler concord, 180,000 miles. Miss my overhead information computer and power seats--and my automatic door locks. Also did not come with a cargo net for the trunk--has to be an additional purchase.

range of keyless entry
By tbeezy on 10/18/06 08:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The range of the keyless entry and lack of horn or otheer audible single makes it hard to locate your car in a giant parking lot. the range of the feature is approx. 10 feet. If you have to be that close you do not need to hear the horn, you have already located the car.the the voice command system for other features is also poor.

Cool blue lady
By COOL BLUE LADY on 10/16/06 11:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have less than 1,000 miles so far. Went from a 99 Chrysler Concord with 180,000 miles to my first-ever 4-cyl Accord. Like it much more than I thought I would. Gas mileage on first tank was 29.9, second was around 28. Currently on my third tank. Miss the trip computer, power driver seats, and automatic door locks from the Chrysler. I'm enjoying it a lot so far. Love the cool blue color.

First Time Honda Buyer
By windancer on 10/16/06 10:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

For the middle of the road for features, the SE brings a lot to the table for a reasonable cost. The ride is a little stiffer than other models, but the sport 17in 50series tires take some of the blame, but pay back dividends in cornering.

What's Not to Love?
By Tee on 10/04/06 16:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am loving this car! This is a first Honda for me, but won't be my last! In my very recent contemplation of a new car purchase, I thought I was set on another manufacturer, until I had the opportunity to test drive an Accord. After having owned 3 used vehicles, I wanted to get the best that I could afford on my debut new car purchase. I couldn't have chosen better. Sweet ride, roomy interior, nice body styling. Although I've never owned a new car before, I've been both driver and passenger of many, so I knew what I wanted, and what it should look and feel like and Honda Accord does not dissappoint. Honda doesn't manufacture cars, they engineer them.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.