Used 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Lives up to the Reputation
By ConserveLiberty

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is our second Honda. My children drive a 2005 Civic LX We have been very impressed with the quality and value of that car, so when it was (finally) time to drive a car again and trade the Suburban, we researched mid- size sedans. All of the consumer claims about the Honda Accord seem to be true. Interior controls come to hand easily and logically (except the airconditioning On button), exterior is very well designed and attractive and build quality is excellent. Rear passenger room is the best of any car we sampled. Seats are comfortable for a long drive, the truck is cavernous and the eng9ine is silent and powerful. All in all, a sober, prudent, great value.

Rear passenger room; driver seating position and controls (except airconditioning on switch).

Road noise is a bit high - tire slap quite audible - small issues in the total package.

Accord
By Tim

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Best car that I have owned, so far. Quality is no 1. Amazing room for a Honda. And great handling. Can't even hear the engine run!

Honda Home Run!
By Tom

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just drove home the 2007 Accord V6 and it is fantastic. The V6 is better than my I30 V6 and nearly as good as the G35. This is my 3rd Accord, had a '93 and '96 before I lost my mind and bought the 01' I30 which was a great value but current G35 and M are overpriced so I went back to Honda. Looked at TSX several times and again not as good as the Accord V6. And did I mention the year end deals...3K below cost...Thanks Honda!

Seats, quiet ride, V6, XM, and Honda gets it...they understand how to make it all work as one.

Maybe a few more color choices

Simple, Typical, yet Comfortable
By kaly

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought because of the reliabilty of Honda not so much the style or performance. Typical middle class family car and very common on the road. Simple controls are convenient but its not fun to drive.

Navigation which is not very much used. The roomieness and comfort.

More sporty styling and performance. New generation parents want a sedan that accomidates a family yet is fun!

Excellent vehicle
By Will

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After many weeks of deliberation I finally decided on an EXL Honda Accord. I have previously owned Accords and my track record with them has been excellent. I am impressed with the car's interior and the responsive handling. It sure feels nice to be driving a new car again.

The leather interior is surprisingly supple. I will enjoy using the heated seats this winter.

The moonroof switches would be better served if located near the center cabin lights. This would allow access by both passenger and driver (nice to have when driving).