2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Car!!
By a on 12/14/06 06:08 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love this car. . . .would never have gone to a sedan if it weren't for the comfort of these seats. . . very sporty feel.

I love my Honda
By Brenda on 12/14/06 03:07 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My Accord has great maneuverability, is quiet, comfortable and sleek in design. I love it!

Bad Seats
By G on 12/10/06 13:57 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love the way my Accord LX looks and drives. However, I have been very disappointed with how uncomfortable the seats are. The angle of the seat is much steeper than in other 4-door sedans. Without a power adjustment I find myself constantly adjusting the seat front to back and up and down without any success in terms of finding comfort. Hondas look sharp and their engine performance is incredible but they have really let me down on comfort.

my honda
By jean on 12/09/06 12:47 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am very happy with my purchase of my second honda. I replaced my 1990 honda and am thrilled. It drives as smooth as glass. It handles beautifully. Am anxious to get my gas mileage count.

Good-looking, good-driving car for low $
By SteveH. on 12/06/06 22:51 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

For the $20,500 (+usual fees) I paid, this is a great car to look at (in Royal Blue Pearl) with a great engine and sporty handling. I only miss the manual AT shifter to make the experience complete. This is the "sweet spot" in the Accord line up, imo--you get the most car for the least value, but give up some of the bells & whistles. The ride is more sensitive to road imperfections because the suspension makes cornering and maneuvering much more fun than even the 1999 Passat I traded in.

What's not to like!
By Joe Coppola on 12/04/06 20:37 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Own this car for a month and what a drive. Power, handling, smooth ride. Engine very quiet and max pick up with the 6 cyl engine. Only drawback with the non-luxury models is the road noise. But hey for me it isn't worth 30k or more to eliminate that so called problem. Was a loyal Nissan owner, now a loyal Honda owner.

What a relief
By Discriminating Owner on 12/04/06 13:03 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I researched every car trying to decided what to replace an '04 Pacifica with. For the money, there is no other car with this level of refinement, performance, handling and price. The V6 is absolutely unnecessary, as the 4 cyl engine is smooth and powerful, AND efficient for this nimble, well balanced auto.

quality shows
By richard lemke on 12/02/06 17:28 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This our 3rd Honda, the first two were civics. Honda has never let me down. Solid as rock. I expect to drive it for next 5-6 years.

New Accord SE excellent value
By bkm_mv on 12/01/06 12:56 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have owned this car for two weeks now. Typical Honda: Excellent ergonomics, build quality. Rock solid; more so than similar Camry. Drivetrain smooth and powerful; ample acceleration. Pleasant surprise considering it's a 4 cylinder. Pricey compared to competition but you get what you pay for. Has everything I need without excess "gimmicks." Fuel economy near EPA hwy. rating when driven on the hwy. at reasonable speeds.

Very cool car!
By Mark Johnson on 11/28/06 18:27 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car! Fun to drive. The Navigation is really cool. Easy. I will never buy another car without it. Definitely worth the extra money. My wife loves the heated seats. XM radio is great. Leather seats. Sound system is super. V6 power is peppy and a nice change from my 2001 Honda Civic's power. No complaints at all.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.