2007 Honda Accord Value Package Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2007 Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Sort Reviews by

Jean
By Jean

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second Honda. This 2007 Honda Accord replaces my 1990 Honda Accord. I am very happy with my purchase. The 4 cylinder is very responsive.

Favorite Features

cool blue color

Great Car!!
By a

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love this car. . . .would never have gone to a sedan if it weren't for the comfort of these seats. . . very sporty feel.

Favorite Features

Love the lumbar support, huge trunk, and back seat space.

I love my Honda
By Brenda

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My Accord has great maneuverability, is quiet, comfortable and sleek in design. I love it!

Favorite Features

Quiet engine, comfortable, navi system.

Suggested Improvements

none!

Bad Seats
By G

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love the way my Accord LX looks and drives. However, I have been very disappointed with how uncomfortable the seats are. The angle of the seat is much steeper than in other 4-door sedans. Without a power adjustment I find myself constantly adjusting the seat front to back and up and down without any success in terms of finding comfort. Hondas look sharp and their engine performance is incredible but they have really let me down on comfort.

Favorite Features

The sporty look. although it can be a family sedan, it doesn't feel like a family sedan.

Suggested Improvements

Electric seats... other sedans have included it in their comparable models.

my honda
By jean

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am very happy with my purchase of my second honda. I replaced my 1990 honda and am thrilled. It drives as smooth as glass. It handles beautifully. Am anxious to get my gas mileage count.

Good-looking, good-driving car for low $
By SteveH.

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

For the $20,500 (+usual fees) I paid, this is a great car to look at (in Royal Blue Pearl) with a great engine and sporty handling. I only miss the manual AT shifter to make the experience complete. This is the "sweet spot" in the Accord line up, imo--you get the most car for the least value, but give up some of the bells & whistles. The ride is more sensitive to road imperfections because the suspension makes cornering and maneuvering much more fun than even the 1999 Passat I traded in.

Favorite Features

New exterior styling for 2007 Powerful, smooth engine Roomy interior with great sight lines out Radio controls on the steering wheel Dashboard layout

Suggested Improvements

Larger glove box Lumbar support control (manual would do) Exterior key access to trunk Less obtrusive interior rear view mirror Manual AT shifter (means higher pricing)

What's not to like!
By Joe Coppola

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Own this car for a month and what a drive. Power, handling, smooth ride. Engine very quiet and max pick up with the 6 cyl engine. Only drawback with the non-luxury models is the road noise. But hey for me it isn't worth 30k or more to eliminate that so called problem. Was a loyal Nissan owner, now a loyal Honda owner.

What a relief
By Discriminating Owner

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I researched every car trying to decided what to replace an '04 Pacifica with. For the money, there is no other car with this level of refinement, performance, handling and price. The V6 is absolutely unnecessary, as the 4 cyl engine is smooth and powerful, AND efficient for this nimble, well balanced auto.

Favorite Features

1. The engine/transmission/suspension combination on this car is unmatched in this price category -- and rare in others. 2. Voice commands for just about everything revolutionizes the driving experience! 3. Comes in red with grey interior...not tan. THANK YOU HONDA!

Suggested Improvements

Pet Peeve: That every window in every car does not have the 'express up/down' feature on electric windows- Accord EX-L has it for driver's window only. Parking/hand brake in the console is a bit of a bother.

quality shows
By richard lemke

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This our 3rd Honda, the first two were civics. Honda has never let me down. Solid as rock. I expect to drive it for next 5-6 years.

New Accord SE excellent value
By bkm_mv

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have owned this car for two weeks now. Typical Honda: Excellent ergonomics, build quality. Rock solid; more so than similar Camry. Drivetrain smooth and powerful; ample acceleration. Pleasant surprise considering it's a 4 cylinder. Pricey compared to competition but you get what you pay for. Has everything I need without excess "gimmicks." Fuel economy near EPA hwy. rating when driven on the hwy. at reasonable speeds.

Favorite Features

Solid body structure. Drives excellent for 4 cylinder: Plenty of power and great handling sedan.

Suggested Improvements

Stereo speakers could be better; I've already upgraded my speakers.