2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
I plan to run it into the ground...
By briangrim310 on 03/04/11 11:02 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 2007 Honda Accord EX-L (4 cylinder, automatic, 4 door) new from a Honda dealer in April of 2007. I've put just under 60,000 miles on it in almost 4 years. I really have no complaints so far. I've been following the proper maintenance and oil change cycles. Took it to a Honda dealer for the first 50,000 miles and have now been using a trusted local mechanic for larger (and more costly) scheduled maintenance. Driving 84 miles round trip to and from work for the last 6 months, and it's been as reliable as it always has. I have every intention of driving this car into the ground, and I have no reason to believe it will let me down.

Excellence for the Masses
By 90in55 on 01/23/11 22:44 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle certified pre-owned, in order to accommodate my growing family. There is an abundant supply of these at Honda dealers, so it's not difficult to track down the Accord with the features you want. I've put on almost 5000 effortless and trouble free miles. The car feels solidly built, yet is nimble to drive, with a relatively light curb weight. 2007 was the last year for this model, as the next generation Accord got larger and heavier. The EX-L in particular strikes a luxurious note, with such features as dual-zone climate control and heated seats. The leather seating surfaces are not very convincing, but easy to keep clean.

Reliable,Fast Car, smooth and Quiet Engine
By akxel on 01/14/11 04:19 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I loved the powerful quiet acceleration from the 244 horsepower V6 engine, pretty smooth transmission, and very quiet at highway speeds. Peace of mind was great because its a Honda, during the 45,000 miles I drove I didnt have a problem. Simple controls, it was nice to have the buttons on the steering wheel, Armrest was great because it moved, extended. sorry first review bear with me x) Great Ca

Owned 4 years
By jeancarol45 on 12/16/10 08:18 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am very happy with my Honda. I have 22,000 miles on it, and it has been perfect. I plan on keeping it for many years. I owned my last Honda Accord 17 years.

Besides brakes and paint I love it
By Anthony on 11/23/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The clear coat is starting to peel off on the drivers side. I had to have new rear brake pads and rotors put on at 41000 miles. The dealer said that is not uncommon? Seems like poor material quality to me. I do very little braking during my commute to work.

Good family sedan
By scoastowner on 10/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very solid and reliable, and in the EX-L V6, many luxury car features at a competitive price. Comfortable interior, plenty of room. The V6 has plenty of punch and the 5-speed automatic matches well (in the past, I've preferred manual trans). Handling is fine, if unexciting. Braking could improve. Well worth upgrading from a baseline 4cyl LX. Personally, I'd have been happier getting something smaller/sportier like an Acura TSX. I haven't needed all of the Accord's space. That's my fault though. The Accord is great at what it is.

Honda Owner
By Jose M. on 10/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Recently purchased my first car. I got a used 2007 Honda Accord EXL and love my car. The salesmen Joel Abreu, was great and really help me in every way and was extremely satisfied with his experience and I did not feel pressured at all like one would usually when buying a vehicle. I will recommend anyone.

Great Car Unless you are over 5'11"
By reid on 09/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

When test driving, this car was exactly what I wanted. Very reliable (I had a Volvo that cost thousands of dollars a month in repairs), nice looking, safe. I planned on driving it forever. I am about 6'2" and it is clear after driving this car for 3 months that it is NOT designed to be comfortable for people over 5'11". When I drive the back of my leg is raised off the seat and requires me keep my leg elevated. I have tried every seat position and steering wheel adjustment and nothing works. Also, the brake pedal is in front of the gas pedal and requires me to lift my leg to move from one pedal to the other. This combination is extremely uncomfortable for tall drivers.

My first car!
By Mrs. Idris Elba on 08/27/10 09:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car used with 39,000 miles on it. I have only had it for a week and so far so good! The interior is very spacious and comfortable, and all of the controls are in perfect location in this car.

First Car!
By skywave777 on 08/18/10 08:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car about a week ago with 43,500 miles on it. Everything works great! The V6 is smooth and powerful but the gas mileage is not that great. I get an average of 20 mpg combined city and highway. I do a a lot of daily driving, maybe I should have chosen the 4 cylinder engine. But it's not that bad. The sound system is pretty decent. Love the leather seats. Good legroom in the back. I gotta get one of the power outlet fixed. My girlfriend likes the girl a lot. It's a great car for my first car!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.